• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warios goin to apex!

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
Hello guys hows all goin well just starting this thread to make a list of the warios users that are goin to apex , so we can meet and talk etc :)

List:

-Waymas /Mexico
-Snack Attack/ Usa
-Geerz /Usa
-Croi /Canada
-Dynomite (maybe) /usa
-Supershyguy /usa
-Blue rogue (maybe) /usa
-Reflex/usa
-S!C (maybe) /Germany

xzx

Smash Lord
Sorry, live in Sweden! =) But it would be fun to attend an american tournament someday...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I might.. im saving my money. i should have enough by then but i dont know if i want to go yet..

I wanna see all warios again. Last time it was:

blue rogue
malcolm
dyno :)
snap
snackattack
fox16
lord chair

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
where are u guys stayin? Hotel? getin housed? On the venue?
btw add me to facebook ! Edgar lizcano
:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I've already registered, and I'll either figure out a ride situation or buy a plane ticket in October. Get ready. :)

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Someone should make a list of who is confirmed for going. We can meet one another which would be pretty cool.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I hope to see most of you there. I really hope somehow Chair can make it cause he was an awesome person :). Overall this is more than a tournament.

We have Give-a-ways , side events, and interviews with everyone to get a great experience and a THEATER-SIZED Project...not to mention Pokemon/Marvel/SF hype

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
S!C's also from Germany.

I don't know why you put /usa after every Wario, lol. I wish I could go, but it'll be a hassle to my parents. I might be able to make the next APEX after this. :L

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
wadup bro :p come to apex!

Ill try to post more im sometimes busy at work and rl stuff but i will np :)

:phone:

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'm going to be there. I'm from GA and currently ranked 4th with mainly Wario (a little MK for D3 but I dropped him completely now for obvious reasons). Pretty excited, going to train really hard from now until APEX and will try to rep Wario well.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I'm going to be there. I'm from GA and currently ranked 4th with mainly Wario (a little MK for D3 but I dropped him completely now for obvious reasons). Pretty excited, going to train really hard from now until APEX and will try to rep Wario well.
Yes. The more Wario's the better. I wanna see a Wario main win this like DEHF did with Falco.

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
we should discuss our evul plans on the apex venue so we can win the tourney :D

Top Bottom