• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Week 15 Matchup: Toon Link!

Gnes

Smash Master
Weird...i thought i would see jerm in this topic for sure. He hasn't loss a set to any wario as far as I can recall, and he's play a load of them.

godslafco

Smash Cadet
Just a quick thought, but nair chasing with the second hit to keep pressure on TL. Wario would have to stay rediculously close if he wanted to pull it off while on stage, but off stage it could help nerf a few of the recovery options for TL.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I don't understand much on how invincible nairs work. I lost to a TL in my region (freaking good) and came in this thread to see what I can do next time.

And something i found veerryy effective in this matchup is nair. A lot of their moves have slow starting time, but fast ending lag, so approaching with a nair is actually good in this matchup. Just wait till after an attack and just go for it, you'll beat them in time if they try a fair, arrow, bomb, or boomerang.

And maaann, TLs rack up damage like crazy.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Invincible nairs are done from the ledge. The point is to nair while you have ledge invincibility and hit them away with the strong nair hit.

Top Bottom