• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Week 6 Matchup: Mr. Game and Watch

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ftilt is WAY easier to land on GW than fsmash, b/c it has ridiculous priority and pretty much outranges all your moves, lol. Fsmash isn't too bad on landing frames either. I also kill plenty with upair b/c most of my damage in this matchup comes from fthrows and dairs, fairs, nairs. Waft is just kind of broke against GW.

Upair is a non factor here, dude, Wario's airdodge + mobility are good enough to where he can easily avoid your huge hitbox, and even if he doesn't, it's not like it's going ot mess him up... since he likes the air. You also should be moving around enough to where bairing isn't very safe for them... that's usually the case for me, people cut the bairs pretty quick.

Top Bottom