• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warlocks Domain 2 - December 17th, Oakville, ON

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I find the concept of playing for money stupid, I can't seem to take it seriously.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I would say that regardless of how stupid you think MMs are, you should probably do it if you think you can make money off of it.

I mean, I think the idea of hopping around on one foot, waving my hands frantically and wearing a bucket on my head is pretty stupid, but if somebody is gonna give me $5 to do it, why not? Money is money dude XD

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
tourneys are just an elaborate MM

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Oh ya, shouts to Poke too for repping DK hard in dubs - that 9-wind somehow
For the record, DK is only horrible in teams if your alias is dee-dee-em

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
grats to googs for top 3, you get a solid handshake from me but no finger tickle to accompany it cause you didnt win..but srsly good **** haha

Patches

Smash Master
@snow shard: **** snake vs GaW. I hate that match up. But yeah. If you ever play wifi, feel free to hit me up. Best way to get a hold of me is to just add me on fb. Ian " patches " Andrews. Get at me

:phone:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
1: [YRSF] Tin Man ($144.00) - GG's in WF and GF. I think I got u now, lol.
2: Meekspeedy ($72.00) - Hyped for Apex
3: Googs ($24.00) - Sorry for timing you out. :( But ppl who are as scary good as u just need to get the 8 minute treatment, since nothing else will work. ****in scary *** diddy, chill as ****, too bad u don't live in Hamilton.
4: sauc3 - THE BEN!!! *rolls onto stage*
5: Peachy -Ggs, too many people have made "that mistake". They see the MK, so they ban some scary MK stage, and then...welllllp welp welp.
5: DanDaMan - YOU ARE DAN, OF THE MAN VARIETY. Made CRAZY upsets this tourney, keep that up, I didn't expect you to beat Iliad, but then Suzaku?!?!? Better than me @ something already, beating Marth.
7: Suzaku - You didn't really do bad...but not good either, in comparison to how ppl "expect" you to do. Don't worry about ppls expectations, just have fun. =D And if you're havin fun? Keep doin it. I still can't believe your name is Steve or David or whatever...<_________<
7: Iliad - Another weekend where Geoff's house was avoided...rofl.
9: Snow Shard - GOOD ****. I'm impressed with that GaW. I hate that matchup with Sonic. <.< But no johns, you went in this tourney.
9: Raidos - You shoulda had 7th. LOL. Good **** regardless, gave everyone a hype set to watch. Thanks for driving Hamilton as always. Even gave us a hype crash! inb4letsnottalkaboutthat
9: Poke - I think like...eh, you're too set in stone with your beliefs on how smash works. You think all frames and stuff, which is good, don't get me wrong. But your sense of risk/reward, reactions and reads is a little lacking, which is why you're, so to speak, inconsistant. You went hard in dubz tho.
9: R e d X - Good seeing you/playing in dubz, the Ness getup was crazy.
13: Phiddlestix - SUPER SOOOONIC, HYPER HYPER TOOOONIC.
13: MPrime - "This is Kurtis, and this is Meekspeedy." ...lol.
13: Cr0wbar - We didn't get to play/talk. :( But keep @ the Diddy.
13: Supreme Dirt - GANON SWAG?
17: Tribe - Fun friendlies, your Snake is pretty good.
17: Looftwaffles - ur lulzy
17: Zetsu - Samus swag
17: DotEXE - Samus swag
17: Meowpurr - ???
17: Warchamp7 - G'**** hosting this. It'd be dope if you continue this series, I feel like they could get even bigger turnouts.
17: pidgezero_one - Ness getup was amaaaaazing, you and Red X on this earthbound swag.
17: Fudd0 - fludd0s goin hard in the jungle.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Yeah, I may know my frame data, but when it comes to actual ability to read and play smart, I fail terribly at that. I even realise my mistakes and continue doing them.. haha.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
It's part of why I'm so good against you until some little dumb thing frustrates me.

That little dumb thing being a chicken pewpewpewing me a lot.

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
@snow shard: **** snake vs GaW. I hate that match up. But yeah. If you ever play wifi, feel free to hit me up. Best way to get a hold of me is to just add me on fb. Ian " patches " Andrews. Get at me

LMAO, I think everyone using GaW hates the Snake MU lol. So if we play friendlies, unless u wanna practice against it, I would never use it. N BTW, I play wifi on a weekly sometimes daily basis if Im not busy, and I get MINIMAL lag, so ill totally take u up on that offer Patches :p My name's Steven Mario Schembri incase your wondering lol.

9: Snow Shard - GOOD ****. I'm impressed with that GaW. I hate that matchup with Sonic. <.< But no johns, you went in this tourney.
Thanks for the compliments man. Wish we coulda played more than one game tho lol :D Next time.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh random shout out to crowbar, since I'm probably not gonna bother actually doing shoutouts.

Bang's theme was stuck in my head all night.

Patches

Smash Master
Lol. Okay. I probably won't be playing tonight since I'm hoping to go to my lady friend's, but yeah. My offer stands for usually whenever

-Googs

Smash Lord
fun to be back home, gg's everyone I played see you all in February.

It was pretty far from whitby but it was totally worth coming, thanks for hosting warchamp hope you continue it.

By the time RoS comes around i will be a sonic/olimar guru i promise you this meek/tin. :D

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
1: [YRSF] Tin Man ($144.00) - Good job getting first, you really deserve it. Thank you for asking me to team with you too. This tourney made me really how good you really are =)

2: Meekspeedy ($72.00) - Thanks for the kind words. I'll try living up to their expectations and have fun at the same time. Nice job with commentary and your placing!

3: Googs ($24.00) - Too bad we didn't get to talk, but you know where to find me ;D You put in a lot of work this tourney and helped me remember things lol

4: sauc3 - $800 MM at RoS? LOL those friendlies were really fun.

5: Peachy - Nice meeting you again! You're cool and funny. Good job finally beating MK in bracket. Next time, I play to win.

5: DanDaMan - Great job on your placing; I always knew you were underrated. You definitely got your revenge on me for us not teaming ;P Next time we'll play friendlies and talk more, I was just so out of it xD

7: Iliad - Your commentary = too good. It's always fun talking to you. We'll live out the dream match once more someday ;_;

9: Snow Shard - Doubles was funny with you and your partner lol If you need anything, you can send me a PM.

9: Raidos - You and Iliad were tough in doubles. That singles match we had was even more tough! You were playing so well I had to bring out the Ike ;D Hope we can play again sometime.

9: Poke - I was watching you vs Tin Man and I was impressed lol You gave me some ideas, especially in those friendlies. Wiimote by itself is a challenge, I don't know how you do it x_x

9: R e d X - We didn't get to play, but we will soon. I want to play that Ness ;]

13: Phiddlestix - We have always been around each other, but never played xD We definitely will next tourney :p

13: Cr0wbar - It's good to see a Lucario user in Ontario. We need more of those lol

17: Warchamp7 - Thank you very much for hosting a great tourney. The time was really well done and I would attend the next WD! Please host another one :D

Thank you for the fun games! I have some reasons why I did bad this tourney, but they don't matter. I won't do bad again. I'm going to try my best for RoS and show Canada and the US my true potential ;D

Good luck at Apex for those who are going!

Top Bottom