• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wato13 - Featuring ESAM, NickRiddle, and Colbol

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Thank you Juan for hosting a great tournament. Fermin and Kyon did a great job running this, everything went smoothly and ended at a good hour. Always nice seeing old friends :) FINALLY I got to meet a bunch of SFL, long overdue.

I'll be busy most of the week but I'll try to get the vids up as soon as possible.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
shout outs

my bracket:

action b: i love you, keep playing falcon, you stomp hard

harriettheboy: i would never beat you in a fair fight so i am going to use prison rules next time

blindghost: wow i didn't even know you played melee, you are damn good

nasty: my all time smash rival! i'm so used to losing to you, that i tried a whole different (gay) approach and i guess it paid off. get me back next time, alright? lol

uuaa: u only won cuz i was picturing you naked and then i got wet and dropped my controller and the controller got wet too

esam and black teammate #1: esam you are amazing, how do you retain your melee skills after playing so much brawl? what a pro. black teammate you held it down too.

rohins and redhalberd (hope it was redhalberd and not mampam): you guys make a funny team

seibrik and black teammate #2: fuc your double shiek. it was ****. you *****. good job

other people:

masky: squirrel eating cherries. your butt is just great. it's just great ok.

legion and chaz: whoaahaohao

hiroshi hibroshi: we should have played terran for this tournament

vericz: you are for real the hottest guy ever, except for maybe kyon

kyon: i am forever gay for you. it is not a secret

lambchops: i wish he came to this

apollo: i didnt get to own you this tournament like i wanted

colbol: you always ride in my car but never on my car

gahtzu: see above

darksonic: best teammate ever. we still haven't lost a set yet

dtorr: brawl friendlies too good! you looked mad the whole time though, lol

scidadle: god i want to be your friend, you made me laugh like the whole tournament, i just kept hearing you say the funniest things

afro thunder: you're black. YOU ARE BLACK.

cash mooney: holy **** i cannot believe how much weight you lost

person who was in charge of pizza: F U C K Y O U! when i saw there was pizza, i walked over and there was someone guarding it, and then it was in the oven, and then it was gone.

hungrybox: sorry you had to miss this, thanks for still making it happen though

hungrybox's mom: damn girl whats yo numba?

hungrybox's piano: **** every time

all remaining black people: stay classy

all remaining white people: WHITE POWER!

all remaining half and halfs (skrach): you guys are the future of our planet.

pesticide

Smash Lord
for my 1st tournament experience, this was a fun one. coming from being a wifi player and getting to see the tournament scene and every1 involved was really cool.

got to play sum fun friendlies against (i think) mars, trump, and the other guy at the corner tv (sorry i forgot ur tag/name). also, good stuff to nick riddle for destroying me first round lol. idk the ZSS match up at all :( i wasnt able to stay for 2nd round since i had to leave early but i definitely plan on playing in another tournament soon

other thoughts:
-i think i was the only olimar player there lol
-(not being racist) i didnt know THAT many black people played smash.
-the hype over sum of the brawl doubles and friendlies was intense. i had never experienced that b4
-props to (i forget names) the ness in the ness/lucario team that won one of the games 2vs1. good stuff
-to one of the TDs (kyon i think?): sorry if i annoyed u lookin over ur shoulder @ the brawl singles brackets all the time lol
-now that i see how good people r @ tourneys, i need to step up my game :)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
dtorr: brawl friendlies too good! you looked mad the whole time though, lol
Sorry about that. I was mad after I became an impromptu TO for this and wanted to make sure things were as good as possible.

But people kept coming up to me, in an untimely fashion when I needed to register Brawl Singles and update the Melee Bracket. I just got a severe headache and on the verge to throw up.

I didn't feel real good yesterday. Sorry to those that saw me mad and if I acted douchey.

I'll give some shoutouts later......

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
maybe one day, ill either gain some better eyesight, or gain some better luck.

o well. singles was still fun :laugh:

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
This is what I look like when I step it up on my last match against Yummy B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YwSG-2i6gU

Z-0 Haki

but no seriously, NEVER play falcon against me...I rather play your marth than a ditto >_>;
but don't quit him either, keep trying and come back to me.

Zoro cheated out of my Hippie knee while RX was manly.

As for the smart *** that decided to take the pizza out.
your such an A-hole man. You don't do that, therefore, your horrible :/.

nuff said

Will be guarding the food next time, as I knew it was going to happen.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I do really long shout outs always have, i know its not cool
If they make a results thread ill just copy paste this into that:

Awesome tournament had tons of fun
I like playing smart kids like esam
mad respect for every floridian who made the drive to come here
Spider sense, Seibrik, Nicaboy, Esam, Flamin roy, and the brawl players i'm not acquainted with either
if you guys hadn't come the tournament would have been a failure

people i played
Uuaa i loathe playing you, as you are the only person in the world who can beat me without breaking a sweat. I promise i will beat you at the next one.
Esam i love the last move you did to me on PS triple missle to whatever i couldnt even see it was so fast. I wanted to play you in tournament again it was alot of fun.
Seibrik and nica beat us fair and square im a bad teammate sorry danny
Eric you would destroy me if i played falco i had to use that obscure matchup against you! and you were right danny did wreck me.
Flamin roy, you are really good for not being well known, i know that alot of people don't want to lose to worse characters or flat out dont know the matchup. You should have beaten me i just play a million spacies so i don't get nervous i doubt you play link at all. Hope to see you at more of these
Blindghost good falcon it sucks that it was probably your first match of the day and you were not warmed up, i saw alot of mistakes that resulted in SDs. I hate the striking system
hiroshi you wrecked me in teams son
Everyone else:Spider sense is so good with ganon omg, plup can beat me with 3 moves for real lol! colbol when you watch me play your friends you think "cmon dont lose to this scrub!" i know it, vgmastaricky i love your doc , angrylobster i love your doc even more im glad you are still in the scene man i always smile when i see you, halberd is good at melee keep at it, dtorr i love you for being you, kyon is my *****, action b i love being annoying when i watch your matches i get so hyped. Harriet the guy i dont believe you cant beat falco when i seen you beat better ones why do you sandbag me.Apollo,nasty, dark sonic great seeing you guys again even though we didnt play.Yummynbeefy im sorry i had to cheer for action!
PENGIE keep coming to every wato you are nastee and getting really good.

Rohins: you get your own shoutout cuz you are awesome and i love seeing you at tournaments Glad that you are back with us.

to everyone that thinks im annoying or dislikes me: sorry :(

When i tell people i dislike the stage striking system or i would rather not use it, everyone finds the need to explain it to me like it is my first tournament. I did go to pound ppls geez

I tried really hard at this one :)
im glad i only lost to players i consider to be top 10 already esam and uuaa
I'm going to get extremely serious from now on since i want to win now

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Awesome touryney man.

shoutouts to florida man i felt like everyone played their hearts out.

more in detail shoutouts when the result thread is posted.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
fun tournament first of all id ike to appologize to everyone i was a little irridable towards i dont know what was up with me but next time ill be back to my overenergetic, enthusiastic, and happy self next time :)

All of these shoutouts are super shoutouts!!!
People i played project M with : TAEBO KNEEEEE! XD lol project m is too good and so are u guys wario and lucas are just stupid though lol
Hungrybox : thanks for having your house open for the tournament ALSO our matches in project m were pretty cool even though we didnt get to finish, either way we need a rematch cuz that was pretty close :)
Kyon : thanks for running the tournament u did a great job shame that project M had to be canceled though :(
Plup : cant believe i didnt know who u were at first i thought u were new XD lol i had fun playing with you and ur a pretty chillaxed dude
ED : THE DYICCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!!
RYO : How the **** are you so damn good with ike? lol it makes my head spin and why yo dyick so BIG!?!?! XD
Renki : that match with ed was pretty damn intense even tho he lost props to you man you have my seal of approval XD
Apollo : "its grand finals meaning its worth 1000 regular finals" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA such a bad but such an awesome joke at the same time
Colbol : i didnt even recognize you man lol its obvious you and scidadle are brothers :bee:
Harriettheguy : fun match in bracket im catching up to ya you better watch out lol
Action b : i hate having a croud root against me :( but oh well good match anyways next time we do a 1$ mm if you want
Dark sonic : thanks for being dark sonic, nuff said
Masky : good job takin a game off seibrik all you need is 8 minutes and a stage and you win :laugh: it was fun waving to you through the window lol
ESAM : awesome joker impersonation even though u thought his dad was a butcher at first haha :bee:
BEHR : nice try on getting me to enter brawl haha you were funny though

ULTRA MEGA SHOUTOUT
People in rohins car : (rohins, mooney, scidadle, and takao) : THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST AND POSSIBLY THE BEST RIDE HOME EVERRRRRRRRRRR HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Beeffreaks.info HAHAHAHAHA

and finally

BEEF!

i love you guys <3

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
fixed.......
Dinner at Masky's place. BYOU (utensils)

But seriously, results?

I remember Esam said SFL was all top four teams in Brawl doubles, so it was something like:

1/2 Seibrik/Afro
2/3/4 Nickriddle/chaz or Galeon/Snipa or Esam/?
5 Redhalberd/Mampam

I know that's really lame, but it really is all I remember

Finch

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Rohins and Mooney: I saw you guys at steak and shake after the tournament and you told me there was a tournament and then I went on smashboards and read the tournament thread and now I'm sad I wasn't here.

Also Ian I was questioning whether I actually knew you when I saw you because you've lost so much weight.

I miss you all

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Rofl. Good tournament

Darksonic: Keep up the **** that is Project M its looking real nice

Colbol: I LOVE YOU BRO. We should go to the beach and roll on some babes some time

Rohins: Funniest man in the car, jesus fock you're hilarious. Thanks for the ride and for being so cool.

Beefy: Thanks for your insightful information in the car.

Plup: Never knew how awesome you were. Glad I had the chance to meet you and talk to you.

RX: The best peenist (pianist) ever. Hilarious guy, your set with Harriet was funny to watch. We should play SC2 sometime. I also play toss. but I suck D:

VGMastaRicky: Was nice seeing you and playing you again. Guess my low tiers just cant compete with your Ganon xD. Had some nice friendlies with you felt like my fox improved a lot playing you.

Hiroshi: Definitely gotta show you some more legit yoyoing next time

Vericz: Read above. Thanks for the fox advice.

Angrylobster: Amazing ness dude, I've heard things but I've never actually been ***** by it before. Good stuff man, fun teaming with you. Link's up b is truly the best move in SSBM.

Takao: Fun car rides with you. Didn't really see you playing that much in tournament but our marth dittos were pretty fun.

D-Torr: My father. Good seeing you again but I didn't get to play you with my Luigi :(. Next time for sure.

Harriet: Dental Flossssssssssssssssssssssssssss. You always look so sad when you lose

FlamingRoy: Nice meeting you man, you're a pretty funny guy with a damn good fox.

Garb: WHERE WERE YOU.

Hbox: Thanks for holding it down and still hosting despite your absence.

Mooney: You have lost A LOT of weight man. Keep it up man it was nice seeing you as usual even though we didn't get to play the car rides were fun.

2-D Jeff: Was really nice playing Project M with you, nice meeting you. Rob really does suck xD

Im almost positive i'm forgetting someone sooo. my bad

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
out of all the tournies I been to this was the most hyped one lol ppl were actually watching me and PIE's dubs matches and were saying oh damn and stuff like that when we did something lol it was really cool even the friendlies were hyped and shoutout to that Lucas takng on redhalberd and his bro 2v1 and Winning! That match was the best one I saw all day

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Action b : i hate having a croud root against me but oh well good match anyways next time we do a 1$ mm if you want
Its something that you need to start ignoring. When people cheered for me, I was annoyed and aggravated. Now I don't care because I focus on my matches. I do get that feeling but again, I tend to focus on the match than pausing and yelling to STFU.

Good Shee and will see about the MM.

I want to appologize in advance: I am sorry if I had to leave, Sebrik. Mom johns and me being at the house before 12 am. The next time I am there, I promise you that you'll be my first priority out of anything else. (assuming that you can make this a priority as well before practicing? if so, plz do so. Other wise is all good.) as for you Yummy B, you'll get your MM too.

action b i love being annoying when i watch your matches i get so hyped.
I am glad that danny avenged me. but you did good against him though and you tried. Good shee as always. The best part of that day is when I chased you around the block XD. Oh and is always good to see you again Marin! I hope I see you next week as I herd that you want to come over at my house after church.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I did bad at this even if i had kyon 1st round and drop a game winning CG against Mampam no Johns Im just going to come back next tourney and bend everyone over.(not literally) lol
I woulda won PM lmao my cheap IC CG sons lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
to all the brawl/melee BS

i was able to perfectly transition between both games doing up to three different competitions at once (melee singles, brawl singles, brawl doubles)

esam did the same

It's not about melee skill carrying over to brawl

or brawl skill carrying over to melee

It's about our skills in Smash in general that allows us to transfer over.

Pi

Smash Hero
theres probably a video of you getting 4 stocked somewhere too LOL.
so do you accept my $5 mm?
damn i almost missed this cause i had you on ignore

5$ you sure sound confident lmao

put as much many as you want _______ fill in the blank
just make sure you've got it on hand, i know how you brawlers like to make people wait

rage that's in feb right? what about noob3? pound5? you going to those? those are the ones i'm pretty sure i'm going too
i'll try to make it to rage though,

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Melee Singles

1. Colbol (CFL Fox)
2. Plup (CFL Samus)
3. ESAM (SFL Samus)
4. Nicaboy (SFL Sheik)
5. Dark Sonic (CFL Marth)
5. Uuaa (CFL Fox)

Melee Doubles

1. Colbol/Plup (CFL Samus/Fox)
2. ESAM/Flamin Roy (SFL Samus/Fox)
3. Seibrik/Nicaboy (SFL Sheik/Sheik and Jiggs/Sheik)
4. Harriettheguy/Apollo (CFL Fox/Peach)

Brawl Doubles

1/2 Afro/Seibrik ESAM/MVD (Never ended up finishing because we didn't wanna stall bracket, so we split) (SFL MK/MK and Pikachu/Snake)
3. Nick Riddle/Chaz (SFL ZSS/Marth and ZSS/MK)
4. Snipa/Galeon (SFL Lucario/Lucas)
5. Mampam/Red Halberd (CFL Snake/MK and Diddy/MK)
5. Prince Ramen/Xaltis (SFL Pit/Falco and Pit/MK)

Brawl Singles
1/2 Seibrik/ESAM (Seibrik was in winners, we couldn't finish due to time restraints) (SFL MK) (SFL Pikachu)
3. Redhalberd (CFL MK)
4. Nick Riddle (SFL ZSS)
5. MVD (SFL Snake)
5. Mampam (CFL Snake/Diddy)
7. GDX (SFL Diddy)
7. Afro (SFL MK)

This tournament was beast.

Shoutouts:

Kyon: You did an amazing job hosting. You ran the tournament so smoothly considering there were only 4 melee setups and 5 brawl setups (Maybe 6). Good **** getting it to (almost) end on time. Running simultaneous events is a pain in the balls and you did it while you could barely tell.

ESAM: You finally went to CFL for a tournament and you won money in all 4 events. DAS GOOD SHEEE

Melee Players

Flamin Roy: Good **** with teams. We did really well once you started listening to me and NOT going off level. Plup and Colbol were like a better version of us in the team.

Plup: Your samus is amazing. The dittos were hilariously irritating. I need to take some stuff from you and shake off all my rust. I will contend with you for best Samus in the South!

Colbol: FFFFFF U-smash OOS is so good...I always forget how fast it is and I don't expect it to be able to do the things it does to me....you stuck your foot so deep in Samus's vagina man...it hurt...Good set, it was very entertaining. I need to get better at non-edgeguarding stuff so I can fight in both places instead of just waiting to get you off of the level.

Zoro: I hate falco so much...really good matches. They were fun and scary. Falco man...not a fun MU for Samus

Uuaa: I hate you for going Falco second match...but the matches were fun nonetheless. You are really fast...and good...

Dark Sonic: I'm sorry you had to play me. Marth is my best MU by a lot...Samus kinda does work on her. Fun matches anyway.

Nicaboy: You got ****ed up son! I suicided at 60% and still beat you first game! Good **** getting money in both events.

Melee is very fun...entering it at Pound 5 for sure

Brawl Players

MVD: We da bess in teams. We were so lucky game 5 in Losers Finals, but we pulled it out. We are now Team Lady Gaga. We do whatever the **** we want and it works.

Seibrik: SO MANY 2 STOCKS! Good set in WF, it was extremely entertaining. I wish Picto was legal...I would've had a better chance at winning. Oh well, I got you next time.

Halzy: Good ****ing sets man. Set 1 was my 2 stock, then your 2 stock, and then a tense match on PS1. Holy crap was that a good set. Losers Finals was fun too. You thought you had my .jpg studied, but that didn't work in games 2-4 of Losers Finals. That thunder F-smash was amazing...kinda sad we couldn't save it. Really good matches. Good **** on beating MVD and Nick. You vs MVD was so hype, but I could imagine some players hating it because it lasted foreverrrrrr. I have solidified my #2 spot by beating you now :D

Riddle: I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY WHIP BACK AND FORTH

Snipa: Yo man you did work. You are getting better really fast. Good **** in teams...your F-smash is scary. You came so close to beating MVD, I honestly thought he was going to lose. You are scary. I would not want to play you in tournament...

Galeon: The blackest person there. That 2v1 in teams vs halberd/mampam was amaaaaaazing. You and Snipa seem like you got a LOT of confidence after beating us last tournament, so now you guys **** even more. Keep up the good work in teams! Singles vs you was scary...I don't know how I won the first match. That comeback was amazing...the 2nd U-smash you got on me because I missed the Grab release was so good...I have no idea how I lived...I went to like 97% on SV. ****ing farmer man

GDX: Good set. That dair kill was silly...you just disappeared. I caught that momentum on BF big time. Good set, you are really good.

Ryo's ****: You mad the house very cramped, and it was annoying having to climb over it and **** to get from the melee section to the brawl section.

Ryo: The manly man. You almost beat Nick Riddle with Ike man....good stuff. The rapping outside with my beatboxing was BEAST! I wish I knew you rapped before so we could've done that more.

Mampam: Our matches were good. You lost 1st round and got 5th...holy crap you ***** losers man. I told you you could do it.

Xaltis: WTF happened maaaaan. You should've beat MVD this time! You put me on the GSPRs, so I'm happy :D

Great tournament. Smoothly run, the people were amazing, and the venue was pretty nice.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Melee Singles

1. Colbol (CFL Fox)
2. Plup (CFL Samus)
3. ESAM (SFL Samus)
4. Nicaboy (SFL Sheik)
5. Dark Sonic (CFL Marth)
5. Uuaa (CFL Fox)

Melee Doubles

1. Colbol/Plup (CFL Samus/Fox)
2. ESAM/Flamin Roy (SFL Samus/Fox)
3. Seibrik/Nicaboy (SFL Sheik/Sheik and Jiggs/Sheik)
4. Harriettheguy/Apollo (CFL Fox/Peach)

Brawl Doubles

1/2 Afro/Seibrik ESAM/MVD (Never ended up finishing because we didn't wanna stall bracket, so we split) (SFL MK/MK and Pikachu/Snake)
3. Nick Riddle/Chaz (SFL ZSS/Marth and ZSS/MK)
4. Snipa/Galeon (SFL Lucario/Lucas)
5. Mampam/Red Halberd (CFL Snake/MK and Diddy/MK)
5. Prince Ramen/Xaltis (SFL Pit/Falco and Pit/MK)

Brawl Singles
1/2 Seibrik/ESAM (Seibrik was in winners, we couldn't finish due to time restraints) (SFL MK) (SFL Pikachu)
3. Redhalberd (CFL MK)
4. Nick Riddle (SFL ZSS)
5. MVD (SFL Snake)
7. Chaz (SFL Marth/MK)
7. Afro (SFL MK)
i did MAD WORK this tourney, this should be in the results thread lol :)

i know yall love ur SFL, but gdx got 7th as well :glare:

and i used ddd twice, and mk once

Mampam

Smash Ace
I did bad at this even if i had kyon 1st round and drop a game winning CG against Mampam no Johns Im just going to come back next tourney and bend everyone over.(not literally) lol
I woulda won PM lmao my cheap IC CG sons lol
u didnt drop a game winning cg son, nana was no where near u :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
afro got 7th...again? wtf

i only care about mampam and gdx...good work guys! ill be at the next cfl event fo sho

Mampam

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles
3. Redhalberd (CFL MK)
4. Nick Riddle (SFL ZSS)
5. MVD (SFL Snake)
7. GDX (SFL Diddy)
7. Afro (SFL MK)

Mampam: Our matches were good. You lost 1st round and got 5th...holy crap you ***** losers man. I told you you could do it.
thank u lol, i just gotta learn to believe in myself, which was always my problem, hopefully i can stay consistent this pr season, and get more points :bee:

oh...... uh...... gdx isnt from SFL :awesome::awesome:

and thanks dfear, i was able to go mostly diddy, so i did rep him for u ;)

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Also Ian I was questioning whether I actually knew you when I saw you because you've lost so much weight.

I miss you all
hahahahaha, awesome.

We miss you, too, Finch. Definitely come back and play smash more! :bee:

I only have three shout outs.

Ric: Thanks for everything you've done for me this weekend. I appreciate it to no extent, and I hope some day I can return the favor to you. I hope you're not too frustrated with me. I'm really glad to have a close friend like you.
Juan: You're a great person, and a great friend. I hope you win DGDTJ with my controller haha =)
Kyon: Thanks a lot for organizing this and making sure everything ran smoothly.

ZomgNinjah!!!1

Smash Apprentice
MD

1: Colbol & Plup (Colbol & Plup) ($60.00)
2: ****ING NAIR!! (Esam/Flamin Roy) ($30.00)
3: The Adventures of Nicaboy and Seiboy: Seiboy's Revenge!!! ($10.00)
4: Korean BJ (Harriet & Apollo)
5: Team MMO (Vericz & h1roshi)
5: rx & dark sonic (rx & dark sonic)
7: Uuaa & Zoro (Uuaa & Zoro)
7: melee freaks.com (Red/ Rohins)
9: Unnecessary Johns (Blindghost & VGMastaRicky)
9: Mooney & Angrylobster (Mooney & Angrylobster)

BD

1: Afro & Seibrik (Afro & Seibrik) ($58.50)
2: A Man and his Rat (ESAM & MVD) ($58.50)
3: I whip my sword back and forth (Chaz & Nick Riddle) ($13.00)
4: FORT TENDER (Snipa/ Galeon)
5: Flight and Flightless (Ramen/Xaltis)
5: Double MK is for the transient people (Halberd & Mampam)
7: Los Negros (GDX & Kyon)
7: Gentle Retreat (Ed/Trump)
9: X-Jeff (xdeth & 2djeff)
9: Team MMO (Vericz & h1roshi)
9: The Opportunists (Lio & Masky)
9: Game Over (Fury & PIE)
13: Knuckles & Rouge (Lady Legion & D-Torr)

MS

1: Colbol ($52.00)
2: Plup ($32.50)
3: ESAM ($19.50)
4: Nicaboy ($13.00)
5: Dark Sonic ($6.50)
5: uuaa ($6.50)
7: Harriet The Guy
7: Zoro
9: Seibrik
9: Jason G.
9: Flamin' Roy
9: Rx-
13: Apollo
13: Miss Hiroshi
13: Vericz
13: Nasty
17: Gahtzu
17: Rohins
17: RedHalberd
17: Pengie
17: mogywara
17: Angry Lobster
17: Blindghost
17: VGMasta
25: 2D Jeff
25: Yummy n Beefy

BS

1: Seibrik ($68.00)
2: ESAM ($42.50)
3: BlueHalberd ($25.50)
4: NickRiddle ($17.00)
5: MVD ($8.50)
5: Meri Pam ($8.50)
7: Afro Thundah
7: GDX
9: Chaz
9: Dango
9: Kyon
9: Ryo
13: C!
13: Renki
13: Masky
13: Dtorr
17: Mars Wonderboy
17: LoliLovesRain
17: Ed
17: Trump
17: 2nLio
17: Xaltis
17: Miss Hiroshi
17: LC
25: PIE
25: Pesticide
25: Snizz
25: Prince Ramen
25: Gahtzu
25: 2D Jeff
25: Colbol
25: Arctic
33: Proxy
33: Hala

results thread is being made

-hbox

Mampam

Smash Ace
BS

1: Seibrik ($68.00) yet another tourney :awesome::awesome: lol good ****, and fun mm :), i got figured out in the end :(
2: ESAM ($42.50) idt u saw the expression on my face when i heard i got u round 1, but good games lol, sucks i sd'd
3: BlueHalberd ($25.50) learn to get out of pikachus downsmash son, but good **** anyway lol, u will avenge urself ONE DAY XD
4: NickRiddle ($17.00) FINALLY played u in tourney again since mid 09..... our tags<33 man, sucks u dont wanna go to holy smash, ur too awesome
5: MVD ($8.50) we will play at holy smash, u cannot escape me :mad::mad::mad:
<3333 good **** making snake look good, imma do the same again
5: Meri Pam ($8.50) OMG, I DONT HAVE TO JUST WRITE "scrub" this time, this kid did mad work in losers after losing first round, im proud of him :grin:
7: Afro Thundah we need to play, nice seeing u, everytime ur there im so glad u returned, but im telling u man, if u camped w/ snake, ud be where u used to be
7: GDX when i heard i had to play u, i was like...... FUUUUUUUUUUUU, but i didnt let it get to me this time, im like, i use diddy, so i should be able to control the bananas as snake, and it paid off, although u made a comeback that almost cost me the game
9: Chaz didnt even know u entered singles lol, we need to play
9: Dango who dis?
9: Kyon ggs, u ***** me game 2, i kinda clutched game 1, lylat is way too good ;)
9: Ryo the diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick was too long game 1 vs riddle, hope to see u next sat, i love u guys
13: C! u are ridiculous in dubs....... unfortunately i couldnt finish my set as lucario, well mm next time
13: Renki lol u vs ed, good ****, sorry i kept rubbing my manliness on u
13: Masky another person i havent play in tourney since mid 09, ggs, i hope u learned from seibs mm w/ me, so glad u came back to the tourney scene <3
13: Dtorr we need to play, ur ALWAYS THERE, and we NEVER PLAY
17: Mars Wonderboy i thought u used pit
17: LoliLovesRain <333
17: Ed lol u vs renki, u had mvd, but snake just doesnt die
17: Trump u did really well, good **** vs seibs, and u had snipa
17: 2nLio ur still ridiculous, u were wrecking my bro lol
17: Xaltis DAS GOOD SHEEEEE, im sure ull come back w/ avengence next time, rc too good
17: Miss Hiroshi ????
17: LC 17 aint bad for a mario main, nice seeing u again finally, hope to see u at holy smash
25: PIE
25: Pesticide
25: Snizz nice seeing u
25: Prince Ramen tampa came back lol, nice seeing u
25: Gahtzu nice seeing u
25: 2D Jeff lol our set, u need to mess up the cgs more, i went from 3 to 1 stock too fast :laugh:
25: Colbol rofl at u entering brawl
25: Arctic never expected u to be there, so glad u cud be, sorry about esam, not much u cud do there, impressed by trump?
33: Proxy it happens man, ur still young (in the competitive brawl scene)
33: Hala ggs, u greatly improved

the best ive played all year, i hope i can keep this up

id love to see everyone at holy smash, gainesville u better be there

oh, and im sorry to anyone about my obnoxiousness, but i just CANT help it.....

i hope everyone understands im only trolling, and im never serious

u prolly would prefere that over the me away from smash though

Top Bottom