• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO14 - Charlie Sheen Doesn't Want Your Acronyms BRAWL 4/9/11 Orlando

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1: hrnut :snake: I have been to a few events with you now next time i hope we can play i would like to see how i measure up.

2: dtorr :zerosuitsamus: you are getting real good. i see you making a push for that #1 zss spot keep up the great work.

3: kyon :peach: i wish i could have got some games / mm in with you thanks for making the food its always a pleasure to see you.

4: trump :fox: you just keep getting better and better every time i feel like i can keep up you make huge improvements great work i am a fan.

5: hbox :wario: / :dedede: i love watching you play brawl lol great wario ditto good **** great host i hope you eventually take this game more seriously you are a natural.

5: 2djeff :popo: dude your ic are just nasty. you styled on me for 6 stocks good stuff. you also think you konw everything and that is really annoying stay salty.

7: Viper :falco: doing alright

7: solo :wario: good mm. your wario is nasty your come back form that 0-death was pro your the real deal but you need to do what it takes to win you gave hbox that set.

9: Meglaodon :snake: nice win on mink you keep getting better thanks for making the drive to fort myers to get us.

9: Plup :marth: that aint melee good ****t plup

9: Exdeath :metaknight: you are the villain of CFL but you are also my friend. I hope we can get tons of practice over the summer and maybe i can ride with you out to tampa to play good ****.

9: GDX :wario: the games we play are always great. your wario is getting better you 3 stocked me game one i managed to win the set and the money but your diddy would have bent me over.

13: pesticide :olimar: i like you i think you have what it takes to get better in this game sucks you got **** for losing to meglaodon but he is the better player as of now. just keep playing.

13: Kuro :pit: nice falco i learned a thing or to from watching you play your mm also thanks for keeping an eye onme in my set with GDX

13: Mink :zerosuitsamus: you lost cause you triped not cause you suck just admit tripping is anti competitive and take it off your wii and we can be one step closer to fixing the problem. thanks for housing me and your bed was comfy no homo. swamp***** for life.

13: Ryder :marth: good games in friendlys and you amateur bracket stuff was great keep up the good work

17: SSGuy :metaknight: :wario: you played your best and realized that well you suck. keep at it use the boards and train with me wee will get better.

17: Renki :sheik: you should not be in last place you are much too skilled a player to be here.

17: action :wario: you are a fat ******* but good **** we need to mm and you need to pay mink.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
13: Mink :zerosuitsamus: you lost cause you triped not cause you suck just admit tripping is anti competitive and take it off your wii and we can be one step closer to fixing the problem. thanks for housing me and your bed was comfy no homo. swamp***** for life.
I laughed out loud when i read this.
Not about the triping <- lol.
But because of the bed, followed by swampnigggga for life.

SAX

Smash Ace
I'm very bad at the Marth MU. I was doing things that I consciously recognized weren't working. Ryder took advantage of that and was clearly the better player.
DOUBLE POST

Gallax can fix that for you haha.
He really helped me with that MU.

Also, next time we meet could we friendly Mk Ditto again? I still need more exp.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Grats on first Hrpuffnstuff.
D-Torr the reason we came mcyoshinog on that second place status.

Wtf is up with cfl+nfls obsession with applebees?

LineRider

Smash Cadet
Applebees is open till 2am and have "buy one get one" drink specials.

Denny's and steak n shake may be open till later, but no drinks.

did i mention drinks?

No? oh, well then drinks.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont think my wii was used so i dont have any replays either. sorry guys

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
my wii has replays but its in my trunk, sorry stephen
i'll get around to it.
I have a 1500 word essay to write before monday.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Good job Kyon.

You got HRNut and Dtorr next time.

M@v

Subarashii!
Damnn. Dtor I see you've gotten a lot better. Good stuff.

Can't be as bad as Denny's in CFL. Steak n Shake is the best!
THIS GUY. I first had steak n' Shake in Florida(This was before I was there for the internship). Then they came up to Pittsburgh, and it was one the happiest moments in my appetite's history.

Top Bottom