• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO15 - Well, Another Tournament Occurs - The FINAL WATO

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Yay I get to continue. Hype. Hype everyone is bad at arguing and showing true definite logic. Cept Mink and Seibrik and redhalberd and afro and greenace and Gdx and dtorr and gainseville and cfl

:phone:

Agate

Smash Cadet
>Comes back a week after the tourney for last look at thread.
>49 pages.

Now I know where all your post counts come from.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Xaltis, you're doing something very wrong when I'm agreeing with Seibrik.

P.S. Seibrik, you used MK much more than 1% of your tournament matches. You would have to have used Wario for 198 games in the tournament for that to be accurate.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis, you're doing something very wrong when I'm agreeing with Seibrik.

P.S. Seibrik, you used MK much more than 1% of your tournament matches. You would have to have used Wario for 198 games in the tournament for that to be accurate.
No I'm not lol. Cause your always against me anyways. But were done with that so stop talking about it.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wait whos against who always? and yea i thought we are typing not talking o.o? does anyone know whats going on?

Top Bottom