• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO8.5 -- 12/12/09 -- Kyon and WATO are now hosting this event.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
if i come i may practice of for melee singles now that i almost stand kind of a chance... lolz
Yes come. there is a fair chance of you winning now since hbox isnt coming. Plus if you lose you can just win brawl lol.

Now that I just relized he isnt coming i need a team mate...

Finch

Smash Lord
Juan did you get the lead for Viva? I actually got it for my group! :) And we have a concert on saturday. ****.

I want to come to this and beat seibrik in melee gfs. We'll see what my work schedule is.

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
im probably gonna be there kinda early (maybe 10:30) cuz i have to leave at around 2:00 to go somewhere else, if that's ok....
i mean i wanna get as much practice as i can before winterfest

황미영

Smash Champion
For Brawl, and I'll think about it

last Wato that had Brawl i got 2nd in teams, and i plan on not getting any lower than that

just letting you know man, but i'll keep you intact
Oh, I see.

Well then, I guess it's better to find someone better. xD If you have no one else and still feel like teaming then let me know.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Oh, I see.

Well then, I guess it's better to find someone better. xD If you have no one else and still feel like teaming then let me know.
I sorry if i sounded like a **** but yeah

but if things don't work out with your friend not going or if I don't have a teammate by then, then we'll team

- D-Torr on StaFu's account

Finch

Smash Lord
Juan the the first song we did is on my facebook. Hopefully my solo will be up soon because it went really well :)

Top Bottom