• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wats the Most Epic ending with Captain Falcon ?

G-Bis

Smash Cadet
Ok this was a match of my friend and me playing with Captain Falcon. And I thought that he didnt record the match but he did and also take a look at it cuz the ending its crazy just look carefully at the move i do to finish him off its cool. and if u got some advice of comment feel free to post on this page and on the youtube. thx :)

OK this isnt one but lets see one of urs guys epic endings or lets hear wat u think is one the most epic endings Falcon can do
G-Bis(Grey C.Falcon) vs. The_H_SIDE(Blue C.Falcon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm53HaNHNz8

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
That was a knee, so what? Sure, it's one of the Captain's best finishers but ..? You didn't even combo into it properly or something. Neither did you use much combos in the rest of the video. But it was still alright. Not bad. But not really that good.

Btw you shouldn't jump that much. CF's airgame isn't bad but you should use a dthrow, dash attack or side-b to set it up.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
sigh, now i don't want to put my hope up for ssb4
brawl already gave this board enough ******** ppl

xsonicx_13

Smash Cadet
Ok this was a match of my friend and me playing with Captain Falcon. And I thought that he didnt record the match but he did and also take a look at it cuz the ending its crazy just look carefully at the move i do to finish him off its cool. and if u got some advice of comment feel free to post on this page and on the youtube. thx :)

G-Bis(Grey C.Falcon) vs. The_H_SIDE(Blue C.Falcon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm53HaNHNz8
now im really serious about this. knees are cool ya but to tell the truth that video wasnt that great:mad:

G-Bis

Smash Cadet
ok first of all for all u flamers out there i never said it was the best Falcon match or best Falcon player ok. and if u didnt read wat i said i wanted advice about the vid i posted. by that i'm telling u guys that i dont know alot about Falcon but i think he's a good character but is tricky to learn in brawl. and i posted that "A Epic ending with Captain Falcon" see i'm putting ending by that the end of the match so to let u guys know. i liked the mindgame knee i did and its cool to me cuz i did it to finish the match so shut and watch it for the ending not for the whole match ok. and if anyone got advice plz leave it. and if u guys think ur Captain good i will play yours anyday.

brg

Smash Ace
ok first of all for all u flamers out there i never said it was the best Falcon match or best Falcon player ok. and if u didnt read wat i said i wanted advice about the vid i posted. by that i'm telling u guys that i dont know alot about Falcon but i think he's a good character but is tricky to learn in brawl. and i posted that "A Epic ending with Captain Falcon" see i'm putting ending by that the end of the match so to let u guys know. i liked the mindgame knee i did and its cool to me cuz i did it to finish the match so shut and watch it for the ending not for the whole match ok. and if anyone got advice plz leave it. and if u guys think ur Captain good i will play yours anyday.
i dont even play falcon and im sure id win! woooooo

Puzzledrat

Smash Rookie
Practice your diction.

Epic is not just a knee.

Epic is like... you are recovering, and your opponent jumps off toward you with a reverse falcon punch which ends up hitting you into the stage, which you then wall tech jump into a knee on his face while he recovers.

My advice to you is think before you post, and don't get so defensive. The flamers didn't screw up here, you did.

Your title should have been "Below Average Falcon Match with a Standard Ending."

Edds

Smash Ace
epic knee is when you knee someone who's is hanging off the edge or recovering and bounced off the stage. falcon only smiles at epic times.

brg

Smash Ace
epic knee is when you knee someone who's is hanging off the edge or recovering and bounced off the stage. falcon only smiles at epic times.
Epic is:

Dthrow->uair->dair->side b tech chase-> uair -> knee -> KO

now thats epic

Smash Rookie
Epic is like... you are recovering, and your opponent jumps off toward you with a reverse falcon punch which ends up hitting you into the stage, which you then wall tech jump into a knee on his face while he recovers.
I need to see this pronto.

acv

Smash Journeyman
this was like getting rickrolle'd except it takes more time away from your life because you have to watch the end.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
this was like getting rickrolle'd except it takes more time away from your life because you have to watch the end.
Lol.

People, let this thread die already lol

OP: change the name of the thread and video before anyone else is tricked into thinking this video is something worth watching.

G-Bis

Smash Cadet
ok banana Trooper u say let this thread die right so lets just do just that. before we do for those flamers out there i would to do one last thing and that is a little match vs all the flamers of this thread. For match rules very simple all will be best of 3 and also will be C.Falcon ditto mathes. Cuz it seems u guys know wat a Falcon should look like well one by one i will gladly face each one of you out there. Message me if ur up for if not i prove my point that u guys can do is hate and but got the better Captain then prove it. And lastly i did say i dont play falcon by that i meant i dont main him but i use to in melee so i do know how to use him use just havent played him alot in brawl tho but i think i can take on anyone here that for sure. for reals lets stop talking and lets fight already.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Just because you know how to use him in melee doesn't really mean you know how to use him in brawl. He plays completely different for the most part.

brg

Smash Ace
lol i bet it is. now if theres a video of it i would cream my pants
haha for sure

after picking up falcon in melee, i did epic combos everyonce in a while, made me wish id played him from the start

Nothing like starting a combo with a double sh dair

PCHU

Smash Lord
I'm not even going to watch it.
It's not that hard to land a knee.
Using a Falcon Punch as a finisher, though....
That's something special.
I, along with MANY OTHER PLAYERS have done stuff like that.
Nothing that special....
Now, if you had a wicked setup, then MAYBE it would be something to brag about.

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Epic is:

Dthrow->uair->dair->side b tech chase-> uair -> knee -> KO

now thats epic

It actually works with uthrow (opponent at 40-50% is pretty good). I have tried it with dthrow, too, but it doesn't seem to work as well as uthrow.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
lol ppl just simply ignored the thread starter's posts
ppl take it easy, he sounds like a 5 years old

G-Bis

Smash Cadet
lol ppl just simply ignored the thread starter's posts
ppl take it easy, he sounds like a 5 years old
haha very fun man. and ya i do know my vid isn't great but even tho look at how many people looked at it and commented about it. It goes to show how much people judge a thread on the count of name. but hey i making a change to the thread from A Epic ending with Captain Falcon to "Wats the Most Epic ending with Captain Falcon". and no a 5 year didn't came up with it and lets keep hearing and see some vids of wat people think are some of the most epic endings with the one and only Captain Falcon.

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol didn't read the thread, but 2 stories :3

I'm PRETTY sure I have a replay of this, but I was in an online friendly and I Falcon Punched a guy off the stage at a low %.

I proceeded to chase him off the stage and I finished him with a second Falcon Punch.
--------------------------

Also, I was uh... doing a ranked match yesterday on AiB, but I thought we were doing a lag test round (it turned out to be a yellow connection xD), so I used Pink Falcon instead of Sonic. At the very end of the first round, the person, using DK, was recovering, and when he was on the ledge, I shorthopped forward and started a Falcon Punch out of range of his ledge attack, and tipped him with it for the win.

Top Bottom