• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBR and Cohorts: What the **** are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanus

Smash Hero
Hell, i would do it myself if I had ability to manage the user group.

However, I do not. Only Almas and Yeroc do.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
i think the REAL biggist issue is that there is a lack of a forum community. Somebody said we have like 15 wbr members and like 40 regular posters?

Thats barely enough for 1 poster per character.

the QUALITY feedback per character lacks in quantity for all characters, isn't diverse enough or isn't listened. there is some feedback on every character if you search but a lot of what youll find on some characters, well its like sifting through garbage to find the gold bar. thats why a new system is needed. however, the only real way to get more people is to begin to stabilize the project. there are lots of people waiting to join hte B+ community but won't yet because they don't want to deal with the constant changing.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
This. We need a mission statement for Brawl+, and a mission statement for the WBR's role in Brawl+.[/QUOTE]

Definitely agreed. And it should be published and stickied ASAP

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Uh, now that we see Shanus's post, I think this should be locked. I can't wait for the new WBR to take effect so that we can get back to normal.

yami_sora

Smash Journeyman
Basically everything Shanus said reflects a lot of the ideas I had for Dant's hub as well. I think it's a great idea. Yes, the tournament players should get the final say, but the hub should be public to view at the very least and anyone capable of making a valid argument should be heard and considered.

I really hope this works out because I don't think this project is done yet and I don't want it to die.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Agreed with TSON, I definitely look forward to the new WBR as well as the new system taking place, and definitely look forward to rejoining. But for now, before it goes any further into spam/flaming, I'm gonna lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom