• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

Tink

Smash Hero
vidssssss.....i had a great time at this....thanks to the brawl guys for throwing melee on for us =). was madd fun and had some good practice. good games to all, and hope to see most of you MI guys this coming weekend in chicago! its gonna be a greatttt time. thanks rob for the housing! and vids should be awesome to watch =).

Moooose

Smash Champion
oriiiiiiiiii
make a results thread
so i can talk about how cool chicago is
and how cool i am
and how cool you guys are

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
:D

<3 Moose even though you were merciless on me lol.

I am STILL surprised I made it out of Melee pools. Next time I'll do better though.

Dart!

Smash Master
vidssssss.....i had a great time at this....thanks to the brawl guys for throwing melee on for us =). was madd fun and had some good practice. good games to all, and hope to see most of you MI guys this coming weekend in chicago! its gonna be a greatttt time. thanks rob for the housing! and vids should be awesome to watch =).
this...you guys are coming to us now :)

shadow1moon

Smash Journeyman
I love how technical_chase says no results thread then bam at the same time.
RESULTS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol

Zjiin

Smash Master
Moose is a beast. Ruined my fun time in pools. Don't ever get in the way of icy goodness!!!

Also, Sidenote: Where are my vids!? I was so out of it, that i can't remember what i was doing, good or not.

Top Bottom