• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Ain't Ann Arbor Brawl Series

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
Well, unless more people bring TVs and Wii+Brawl, that means LCD TVs will be in use. And we all know how much MI smashers love LCD TVs.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Since I'm not going, I won't be able to provide mine. I suggest some of you with a laptop learn how to do the recording yourself, the equipment costs around $30 for the capture card + $20 for RCA splitters = $50.
danggg I asked that assuming you were lol. I dont have a laptop.

----

Does it matter how big a tv it is? I could bring a ridiculusly small one if we really needed it. So the question is do you want to play on smallllll tv or a laggy one?

RoboticSithDrone

Smash Apprentice
Well, yes. It has to be large enough that the judge in addition to the players can see what's going on. And, obviously, it shouldn't impede the players.

For the record, mine is 17".

Scala

Smash Ace
Are we going to ban meta knight infinite dimensional cape? Check the metaknight forums if you dont know what I mean.
Fixed that for you. :D

I might not be able to attend this tournament but you say it's a series meaning there might be more of these to come?

xXavierx

Smash Cadet
Posted in the other thread, but I will be bringing a few people along with myself, incase anyone is trying to estimate an attendance count.

Scala

Smash Ace
So, I might come to this. But I'm trying to save some moneys here so if I have some friend tag along that will give me gas money I'll go for sure. Workin on that now.

Also, I got a 17in tv, do you need TVs still and if I bring it you'll waive the venue fee?

dingding

Smash Ace
any 1 from ann arbor going .. maybe ic ould go with u i can pay for gas.. i guess

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
w00t. so how many people do we got thus far? like a rough estimate.

i count for 4, unless one of em already posted in here... i don't think so tho.
maybe like 15-20?

so far

---

Hey I got some free time tommorow if anybody wants to play around this area> around 1ish?

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ok the way i usually come up to this is squirrel to walton. but i hear construction is effing things up is this true? and if it is how do i get around it?

Vayseth

Smash Master
I dno about the turnout Impp, but if you wanna make the drive, that'd be cool!

I am officially going now, thanks to Omniswell. I'll see ya'll there!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll be coming to this. I can't bring a Wii or a TV, but I'll take my laptop for recording purposes.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No, Omniswell would win even if JKBuK did go. And I would've liked playing him, too... oh well.

Scala

Smash Ace
Omni's a scrub

I'll try to be there at noon as well with my TV, Mann is supposed to ride with me but I dunno where I'm picking him up at the moment so we'll see how that goes.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
No, Omniswell would win even if JKBuK did go. And I would've liked playing him, too... oh well.
me 2 i love beating GW's

omni will beat every 1 there with his super duper dash cancel up smash
lol you only say that cause it beat you :-p jp make it up here ding

Omni's a scrub

I'll try to be there at noon as well with my TV, Mann is supposed to ride with me but I dunno where I'm picking him up at the moment so we'll see how that goes.
Lol i thought we were friends scala :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Watch me come and prove that Sheik is a terrible character who should never ever win a game against anyone ever. : )

Top Bottom