• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We are Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

:034:

Smash Hero
Even I have scummed to the green. RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL *gurgle*
Zylar!!

Don't worry, old friend... Me and Ol' Painless here will have revenge.

Wow, I just saw this. Too good. XD Why didn't your name get changed? At first I thought it was the color from Smash Writer, but you didn't win that <.<;;
I dunno :/ I feel exempt from the fun ;__; It's cuz I'm European isn't it? HUH?!

Logbook #23:

They have grown stronger. Their poisonous green hue has been replaced by a more deadly (yet fabulous) purple. I don't think I can hold out much longer. Even though I had found my good friend Zylar alive, he sacrificed himself for me to live. These purple *******s won't get me alive. I'll fight with everything I have.

If only I could get out of this mall...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Hmm, I thought all former smash directors were banned, but i've seen some that aren't, even after the color changed twice.

Guess some of us just deserve the banhammer.

Bwned Zylar

Smash Rookie
Zylar!!

Don't worry, old friend... Me and Ol' Painless here will have revenge.

I dunno :/ I feel exempt from the fun ;__; It's cuz I'm European isn't it? HUH?!

Logbook #23:

They have grown stronger. Their poisonous green hue has been replaced by a more deadly (yet fabulous) purple. I don't think I can hold out much longer. Even though I had found my good friend Zylar alive, he sacrificed himself for me to live. These purple *******s won't get me alive. I'll fight with everything I have.

If only I could get out of this mall...
Hello good friend. Sadly your running is hopeless. However, rest assured. There is a place past the green (or purple) grave.
You will soon join me.

Unfortunatly for you, where you're going is not heaven. :laugh::):embarrass:mad::demon::evil:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Why did everyone think Gordon would beat me? He works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom