• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
oh okay. thanks in advance for recording my replays i appreciate it

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
By the way, I wouldn't like these ones to be uploaded.
Done!

Ok, we're going to have to revamp your strategy then I'll give you all the replays that I have right now.
Went through the links and added everything as needed. I do have a keep vid link already, so that should be all set to go as well.

I'll just make sure that I point people to the link after I have uploaded everything.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Errr, I meant I wouldn't like them to be uploaded onto youtube was what I meant.
You mean no uploading to my channel, or these vids are just going straight to you? :confused:

If the former, yoshq will take care of it.

If the latter, then I still got this.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I have about 13 replays that i would like to be recorded if either one of you doesn't mind???:):):):)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
did you get the link to my replays? i left it in the top post (#601 to be specific)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I have a tourney coming up this weekend, and I'm going to bring the SD cards to get all the replays, there's probably going to be a lot, can you guys help me?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Update!

As of now, I have 34 raw videos, all of which are Kishin's. The rest of them should be done tonight, and the rest of the queue that Yoshq gave to me will be done throughout the week.

Just so people know: When I work on videos, I often work on them in very large batches.

yoshq

Smash Master
Update!

As of now, I have 34 raw videos, all of which are Kishin's. The rest of them should be done tonight, and the rest of the queue that Yoshq gave to me will be done throughout the week.

Just so people know: When I work on videos, I often work on them in very large batches.
nice, in other news I'm switching usb drives, so I will be able to do some replays, but kazoo can do the majority since he wants to and his are in HD 8)

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Raw videos for Claus & Pipe are done...

Per his request, Aibou said he didn't want his videos made, so they won't.

EDIT: Humpy & Naraku's vids are done (raw files).

I'll get to the Vegas meatgrinder this weekend, then do D-Rock's & Calvo's starting on Monday.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
any progress................ just checking in since i havent been around btw you dont have to add sound to mine inless it's already done........

Top Bottom