• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
LOL jaurice you didn't waste any time getting the videos of beating stingers up lmfao.
i have some replays to upload soon as well.

John2k4

The End of an Era
That was the fourth video I tried; the first three desynched in the emulator, and will need to be recorded the "normal" way.

I'll try to go through the rest and see if any other ones will play properly in Dolphin.

Do you know of a file sharing site or something that would allow me to upload ~2GB of files? Or do you have a Youtube that I can put them on?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
That was the fourth video I tried; the first three desynched in the emulator, and will need to be recorded the "normal" way.

I'll try to go through the rest and see if any other ones will play properly in Dolphin.

Do you know of a file sharing site or something that would allow me to upload ~2GB of files? Or do you have a Youtube that I can put them on?
I'll make a YT account and dl the MP4 files from there.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I've got one for an alternate Gmail address that I can give you the info for.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll do yours later today, Mantis. Tried to do them last night, but converter machine was overheated & reused to turn on. =(

John2k4

The End of an Era
If I can resolve this overheating issue in the next few minutes, then certainly!

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll check the rest on my computer today..if they desync in Dolphin then they will be recorded the normal way (via capture card).

Conversion machine is back online, doing Mantis's 4 replays right now, then your one Air.
Then autos. :b:

Edit: Processing yours now Mantis, here is your replay Air. =)

http://www.speedyshare.com/tKMvv/Airslash.zip

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ah, that explains why it ended so quickly. :laugh:
Will redo them in about 15 minutes when I'm done with errands.

:phone:

Airslash

Smash Journeyman
P:M 2.1 HomebrewGecko Wifi-safe

That's what the replay was done on... My friends are really hyped about getting this online for a "god falcon combo" at the end. If you guys need anymore info just ask ^^

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Recording them right now.

So you know, three have suddenly stopped in mid replay. They record properly for over 2:30, then stop without a proper round end.

D

Deleted member

Ok. I got the SD card out of my wii's disk drive. I can play brawl and record it now.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Some people who saved their matches at SKTAR should be flooding this thread to get their replays recorded.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll work on these tonight, & upload Auto's replays at the same time. =)

Top Bottom