• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weaponry

D

Deleted member

Hello my fellow combatants! I'd like to hear all about the assorted weaponry you own. From rifles, to katanas, to slingshots, I wanna hear about it!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I just have a machete.

Pretty good though, it serves best to cut watermelons in one swing.

I oil it and sharpen it regularly just in case someone tries to climb through my bedroom window though.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Thank you for making me realise that apart from a hammer, kitchen knives and other utensils, I'm practically weaponless. Maybe I should go sharpen the point of a screwdriver or something...

Really though, you should have some sort of weapon in your room, at least that's how I always thought.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tbh having everyone paranoid and armed to the teeth is probably a bad thing.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Loool, it's the reason everyone dies in the US (yeah yeah it's hyperbolic, but it's a fact more people dieeeeee).

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Okay...

- Two nine inch daggers,
- A tanto,
- Two kodachis,
- Two Katanas,
- A longsword,
- A rapier,
- Nunchucks,
- A Bo staff,
- Plated gloves (under the tissue),
- A Bokken,
- My body.

I used to have a short sword, but it got rusty. Now I take better care of my blades. I've only used the Bo, Bokken and plated glove in real combat for self-defense. The rest is just decoration. My body remains my best tool. Weapons just make me weaker. Oh and I'm not crazy, I just like medieval stuff.

D

Deleted member

Me you ask? I myself possess a wide quantity of 9mm pistols, an 8mm pistol, an M1911 in .45 caliber, a .38 Long Colt revolver, shotguns ranging from 10 gauge to 20 gauge, a captured German Mauser C96, and my pride and joy, the American version of the Mosin-Nagant rifle.

As far as swords and such, I have a katana, captured Japanese shin guntō, and a U.S. naval cutlass, dating from 1840 or so.

I've killed a LOT of money on guns.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I have a 5 feet long sword which weighs about 30 lbs (it's badass), I have a wooden sword and I have an eagle dagger (Hella sharp). It's good ****.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Really cheap bokken, cosplay Fenrir keyblade, aluminum bat, and my trusty box cutter. I like my box cutter. It was 89 cents well spent.
I wanna get a butterfly knife or cool looking dagger of sorts.
And I'm of legal age to do so now...yessssss

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, Rev war musket, 12 gauge shotgun (Pump action), .22 caliber rifle, AR15 assault rifle (No idea where it is though), .38 revolver, Semi auto shotgun, Skill of persuasion, pretty hard punching, various kitchen knives, WWII era pistol, and that's all I can think of right now.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
What do you people need weapons for? Who are you fighting?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Then why do you need weapons? Also, you didn't deny having a small penis and anything you now say to the contrary will be considered backtracking and false.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I was going to say "self-defense is a completely valuable reason for owning weapons" and also "shooting guns can be fun and people can be collectors and connoisseurs of them just like any other hobby" but Christ most of these are pretty nerdy.

Katanas? Really? A 30 pound sword? Kodachis? A LONGSWORD? Do you people also LARP? Do you ever even touch these things? Can you actually lift up and swing your 30 pound sword? I would like to see a video of this in action please.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
That'll come in handy when someone comes at you with a gun.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I've always had a soft spot for Canada, to me it's what the US could have been had it not become a militaristic society.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Those look sweet.

I have a musket sword that was believed to have been used in the British /Indian war.

It's very blunt now though.

I also have some weird gun thing, I have no idea what it is.

Will post pics of both.

Although I don't think the gun actually works at all.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I'm surprised this thread is allowed......... -_-

I've got a Ruger Mk II .22 pistol, Marlin 336 .30-30 lever action rifle, and Browning BAR .30-06 semi automatic rifle. Both rifles have scopes.

As far as physical weapons, there's nothing actually SPECIFICALLY a weapon... but I've cut down quite a few trees with my axe. I've also got a meat cleaver and a couple of pocket knives.

I feel sorry for the son of a ***** who walks in my house thinking he'll get something from me. Holy ****. ...Actually, I don't feel sorry for him.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I personally just like swords. It's like... iunno, it reminds me of a time where when you were killed, you knew who killed you because they just stabbed you. Nowadays, you just have random shootings. If someone wants you dead, you pretty much don't have a chance. Sure, you can wear a bulletproof vest (I plan on getting one, I'm a generally paranoid person), but it doesn't protect what it doesn't cover.

Anyways, what I own is kinda small.

- a Bo
- one of those three pronged stabby things I can never remember the names of
- that heavy wooden thing that I also can't seem to recall the name of
- myself

Yeah, I'm not defenseless at all. I keep that wooden thing (damnit, why can't I remember the name?) by my bed, just in case.

Top Bottom