• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: SonicSmasher1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
225447.jpg

SoniSmasher1

This AMA's subject is the fastest thing alive, SonicSmasher1!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Sonicsmasher1 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, CannonStreak CannonStreak , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Top 3 favorite sonic levels?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
View attachment 357057
SoniSmasher1

This AMA's subject is the fastest thing alive, SonicSmasher1!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Sonicsmasher1 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to the Weekly AMA Directory. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to the Prior AMAs section in the AMA Directory

Alright, CannonStreak CannonStreak , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. Top 3 favorite sonic levels?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes
1. 9, to be honest, especially with King K. Rool being in.

2. Rooftop Run from Unleashed, Marble Zone from Sonic 1 and City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2.

3. I'd say pancakes, though I happen to like both.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
  1. Favorite Sonic game?
  2. Least favorite Sonic game?
  3. What are your hopes for the third Sonic movie?
1. Sonic Unleashed.
2. Sonic Forces.
3. My hopes are that it is good or great, and maybe have Metal Sonic be in there in some way. Also, I hope Eggman makes an announcement about what he does to the moon, but I realize that is too much, and I am not really expecting that. But yeah, a good or great movie is what I mainly hope for in the third Sonic movie.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
1. Favorite SEGA franchise besides Sonic?
2. HWYR if Sonic appeared in next Mario kart?
3. Favorite non-smash fighting game?
1. I would have to say the classic franchise, Vectorman.
2. I would be thrilled and excited. I would buy that Mario Kart game in an instant.
3. It is either Street Fighter or Killer Instinct. Not sure which one I like more.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
4. Favorite Nintendo franchise?
5. Favorite Smash game?
6. HWYR if SEGA Vs Capcom was a real game?
4. Kirby, I would have to say.
5. Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. It has King K. Rool in it.
6. I would be happy, and give the game a try!

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
7. Most wanted Nintendo Retro character?
8. Least wanted Smash character?
9. HWYR if we got a SEGA platform fighter?
7. Wart from Super Mario Bros USA or Captain Syrup from Wario Land.
8. None I can think of except Bubsy.
9. I would be thrilled to the max!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Oops.

13. Do you like Silvagunner?
14. Do you like memes?
15. Are you excited about Sonic prime (TV series)?
13. Yes.
14. In a way, yes.
15. You bet I am!

1. Aside from Sonic characters, who do you want in the next Smash game?
2. What characters are your most played in Smash currently?
3. Got any favorite cartoons?
1. Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Rayman, Wart and Captain Syrup mostly. And Bomberman, too.
2. Sonic, King K. Rool, Wolf and Sora.
3. Hard to say, since I have liked a lot. Maybe the 2017 Ducktales cartoon would count. Oh, and the original, 2003 and 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoons.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
19. HWYR if you got hired to work in SEGA?
20. Which SEGA IP you want to revive?
21. Least favorite SEGA IP?
19. I would love to be hired to work for Sega! I have so many Sonic based ideas for Sonic games. I have been told I should work at Sega before.
20. Vectorman.
21. Not sure, to be honest.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
22. Least favorite cartoon?
23. Favorite Sonic villain?
24. Which zones would you bring back for Sonic Mania 2?
22. Not sure.
23. Metal Sonic and Eggman.
24. Marble Zone, Labyrinth, Metropolis from Sonic 2, Ice Cap from Sonic 3 as well as Carnival Night, possibly Marble Garden Zone, too, Star Light from Sonic 1, Wacky Workbench from CD, maybe if possible, I would bring back Marina Madness from Knuckles Chaotix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom