• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Skype Discussion?

Would you watch a podcast of Mega Man players discussing his meta?

• Total voters

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Would any of you guys be interested in maybe having a weekly Skype discussion for Mega Man players? It can turn into something similar to a podcast where the top Mega Man players discuss strategies, match ups, improvements and overall meta revolving around this character.

PM/reply to this thread if you are interested in setting something like this up.

Jallis370

Smash Cadet
Depends on their past experiences with the series and which game they prefer. The best would probably be a mixt between melee and brawl players (at least semi-pro), to cover both the technical aspects and the mechanics of the character.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I may be interested in this. I have extensive Brawl and Melee tournament experience in Canada.

Zori

Smash Champion
I would love to join in! I belive I have the credentials (check aib if interested) this would be a good way to collect all the information

Last edited:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I wouldn't mind participating. I think this is a good way to achieve solid knowledge on him. Many other characters already have discussion groups on Skype (Ness had one for Brawl, and has one for PM currently.) Good stuff.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
It sounds like everyone is on board so I will begin setting up a discussion time and sending out invites.

CatcherAndTheRai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CatcherAndTheRai
I would be so interested in this. I may not have the placement kn tourneys to show. But my knowledge of both games tremendous. Both being melee and brawl. I really want to explore mwgaman, and take him to the highest level. And this is the best way for me to contribute right now. Slype username JDGV45

sGale

Smash Journeyman
NNID
sGaley
3DS FC
4484-8977-1421
Great idea! Would this be streamed or just recorded and what platform would it be uploaded on?

15 [イチゴ]

Smash Apprentice
NNID
15_bit
3DS FC
2019-9663-8659

I'd watch if you keep it practical. :happysheep:

Or just make it interesting. I still listen in on Japan Time and those guys just waste time shootin' th' poop!

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ :ness:

Last edited:

Lufos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lufosf
3DS FC
0087-2359-1559
I don't think I wanna participate but I'd LOVE to listen to it!

Writing in here just so I get updates ;)

K-45

Smash Journeyman
I would love to join in the pod cast or atleast see a megaman. Or atleast see the podcast mind giving a link to the twitch channel.

Last edited:

15 [イチゴ]

Smash Apprentice
NNID
15_bit
3DS FC
2019-9663-8659
Is this dead or what? Contact people and get it started! I have faith that you can do it! :4megaman:

Top Bottom