• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Skype Discussions: Take 2

Kuares

Pizza
Information:

As you may know, Foxes have had no good way to exchange ideas for the longest time. We are hoping to change that though. Starting this Sunday, we are going to begin meetings every week to discuss Fox gameplay and tactics.

What will happen is people entering the discussion are to call me or Iblis from there they’ll be added to the chat. At the beginning of each session, we’ll start with a question. Depending on what people want we’ll have a 20-30 minute conversation. Then in closing, we’ll see what we want to talk about the following week whether it be stages or a specific match-up. It will depend entirely on group consensus.

The meeting will be at Sunday at 5:00 PM EST. If you’re running a little late feel free to join in. Just know that we may be in the middle of a conversation.

To see what works best, Wednesday will be a chat room and Sunday will actually be a Skype conference call. Then every week the communication style will switch until the groups decide which they prefer best.

Afterwards this thread may be updated with a list of things that were talked about as a record.

Schedule:

Wednesday
-9:00 EST

Sunday
-5:00 EST

The list of Skype Names
-Kuares: Zyroqwa
-Iblis: Shiyoko Tazana

What you need to do here:

-Post your skype names here, Iblis and I will add you to our contacts and add you.
-Say whether you’ll be able to make Wednesday, Sunday, or neither.
-If neither, say what change would need to be done for you to be able to attend.
-If there’s a day you can’t come to a meeting for any reason, post.
-Post any Technical questions on using Skype

M@v

Subarashii!
Pghmav is the skype name. I should be good for both. The 26th ill be at cot5 though so I won't be on.

:phone:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aiyyo our first skype meeting should be over relevant mus in our regions.

Also ill be summarizing all the info from the skype chats in my reserved post.

:phone:

Kuares

Pizza
Alright good first meeting. Few things to note that we should fix for next time:

-Getting off tangent, not necessarily bad but let's try to stick to the topic.
-Alot longer than 30 minutes, dunno what to say about this.
-Video streaming, to get brawl going on to show people I guess.
-Too many people typing at the same time, dunno what could be done about this either.

Reminder: Next meeting is Wenesday at 9:00 EST

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol missed first meeting QQ. I'll try my hardest to make wednesdays~ :)

Tbh i didn't even know it had started that sunday. That's my fault though :laugh: i was free for it as well :glare:

For the typing, could we use xat? Jus throwing that out there. Or just wait :p I have a web cam for video as well.

M@v

Subarashii!
Sorry I've missed the past couple.

Sunday I was a cot5

Yesterday I was really busy.

Practice for hope3+cutting grass+getting other stuff ready for hope3 :3

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya so did anything happen today? Is anything gonna happen on wednesday? Or is this gonna slowly die? o.o

Kuares

Pizza
I showed up yesterday but nobody showed up for the hour so I just left. I was pretty tired and slept the entire day after that.

As far as Wednesday, nobody ever showed up so were just not going to have that one anymore. From now on the only meeting time will be on Sunday.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I showed up yesterday but nobody showed up for the hour so I just left. I was pretty tired and slept the entire day after that.

As far as Wednesday, nobody ever showed up so were just not going to have that one anymore. From now on the only meeting time will be on Sunday.
Sunday at 3 is a problem for me. Cuz to go to tourneys i have to go stay with my grandmother for the weekend cuz i don't have a car yet. And she has no interwebz. And i usually don't get back home till 4:00-7:00 p.m. EST.

Which is why i QQ when no1 shows up on wednesdays so far.

M@v

Subarashii!
Just a heads up I'm going to my college to visit friends this weekend; dont know if I'll have time for skype.

Top Bottom