• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weirdest Compliment You've Ever Gotten

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
lol!

"Do you get split ends? Your hair looks like it gets them a lot!"

oh, nvm, compliments.

Still. it was wierd cuz i had NOOOO idea wut split ends were. lolol

nao i just joke around about that

Vctrx

Smash Cadet
I always get complimented on how long my eyelashes are (I'm a guy), so one year I was taken to a vegetarian thanksgiving and some old lady told me she was going to steal them. Worst thanksgiving ever

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
"When did you get so buff?"

I got that at a day in school, in second grade, by one of my friends, when I had put styrofoam plates under my shirt and on my shoulders to make it look like I had big shoulders. I wanted to be a big man when I was little.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
"Wow, you make such a great man!"

I'm a girl, by the way (let's make that clear). When I was in drama class we had to act out a scene and since their was only about three guys in the class I took one of the male leads and did a really great job on it. People told me they really thought I was a man. Which, in all honesty, have no clue whether that's a compliment or an insult in the long run >>

Geist

Smash Master
I've been told I'm really good at covering my screwups.
word for word "wow, you can barely tell you ****ed that up"

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878

I'm a girl, by the way (let's make that clear). When I was in drama class we had to act out a scene and since their was only about three guys in the class I took one of the male leads and did a really great job on it. People told me they really thought I was a man. Which, in all honesty, have no clue whether that's a compliment or an insult in the long run >>
A girl??? I sure didn't see this coming:-p.

From what I've seen from you off the boards, I've honestly never seen a manly thing :/.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer

Haha, my physics teacher in grade 11 thought that I was a boy for half of the semester.

Top Bottom