• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

weirdest luigi up b glitch thing

bajisci

Smash Ace
so me and my friend were playing a normal friendly, and towards the end i tried to jab > up b him, near the right side of final destination, he had 85%, i jabbed, he shielded afteri jabbed so when i up bed i hit his shield, now it got teh shield to really tiny but didnt break but then when i was falling back to teh stage it all of a sudden broke and the jigglypuff flew up off the screen as fast as if she had 999% >< we havent been able to reproduce it and the match was to long to record >< if anyone has an explanation thatd be cool

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
so me and my friend were playing a normal friendly, and towards the end i tried to jab > up b him, near the right side of final destination, he had 85%, i jabbed, he shielded afteri jabbed so when i up bed i hit his shield, now it got teh shield to really tiny but didnt break but then when i was falling back to teh stage it all of a sudden broke and the jigglypuff flew up off the screen as fast as if she had 999% >< we havent been able to reproduce it and the match was to long to record >< if anyone has an explanation thatd be cool
Jigglypuff goes flying up when her shield breaks. No glitch.

WIGI

Smash Champion
heres how to recreate.

pick jiggs.

hold R for like 10 seconds.

tadaa.

i do concur

*facepalm*

WIGI

Smash Champion
i didn't forget that. its juts not somthing that needed to be posted. im sure once he tries this, he wil no doubt see for himself the zooming. =)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
joe, when jiggly's shield breakes, jigglypuf is sended tothe air ad dies, is the same in melee and i dont remember if in 64 was like that too...

Top Bottom