• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to compton 7/9 smashfest/tournament

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
its all setup ill fly by everyones houses saturday its gonna be too good ^_^ we got this lol

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
hm....

Heading there by bus, and if i don't feel comfortable, i'm heading right back. I'll doubt it, but never been to Compton before, so we'll see. ^_^

Glad you'll be having an extra TV for the world cup.

Edit:

If anyone is willing to pick me up, I can provide an extra TV and cube.

Vyse0wnz

Banned via Administration
I'll be there with two other friends. Very nice to see you'll have a separate TV for the World Cup; I was seriously worried about that. I don't know what I'm anticipating more: the World Cup or this tourny.

I can bring another Cube if need be.

Vyse0wnz

Banned via Administration
Nice tournament all. That was my deflowering; I felt like a n00b for not mastering wave dash. I thought I was respectable enough, anyway. Everyone's all ridiculously aggressive, but really a lot of people played similarly, so it wasn't that big of an adjustment.

Who ended up winning? I left after myself and the people I came with all got eliminated.

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Singles

1 DSF
2 Hugs
3 Romeo
4 Wolf
5 Pbody
5 Danny
7 Blitz
7 EzynJay
9 Gary
9 Tony
9 Brandon
9 Johnaton
13 Toad
13 Jose
13 Jack
13 Chad
17 John
17 Brenda
17 Adam
17 Jay
17 Diego
17 SNPR
17 Wendy
17 J.R.
25 Bye
25 Edgar
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Patrick
25 Bye
25 Cheeto
25 Bye

Teams

1 Alex and Romeo
2 Wolf and Hugo
3 Oscar and Gary

Thanks everyone for making this tournament possible at a short notice =) till next time yall!

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Wow, I had a lot of fun.
I had a great time meeting all the new people and I hope to see you guys again at the pandatration tournament.

Good job to everyone, especially Romeo on taking me out of winners. Good ****.

Till next time.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
hugo u owe me a dollar from our mm that i beat u in ^_^ wat u got on my 40 ***** LOL

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
hahha ****in joe you got the ditto practice from me though

but it was actually a pretty good turnout for such a short notice tourney

and yea thanks hugo we had some good matches, i knew youd comeback with a plan though in the finals...watever it was it worked haha but yea good **** man

Top Bottom