• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, guys... I'mma wavedashing into my next tournament.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Coming this Saturday, I'll be heading to my next state-level tournament.

I did pretty well at the previous tournament (Colorado Cutthroat), and that was before I focused on specific characters and really refined my game - about 4 months ago. I'm getting ready to catch the community off-guard with my DR/DT practice, chain grabs, projectile snuffing, and general Yoshi awesomeness. (I'll probably throw Pokemon Trainer in too on occasion, though not nearly as often.)

I look forward to representing this Saturday, and I'll give you guys a shout-out (and hopefully some vids) of how I do! Here's hoping I get a nice Snake player in my jaws (though Snake is uncommon out here).

Let me hear ya holla if you think Yoshi can make a showing! :bee:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Good luck

Also this didn't need its own thread it could of been posted in the Yoshi tournament thread but I don't care.

Chaco

Never Logs In
GO GO GO SIR O, O, O!!!

But you need help before you go drop us a line.

Kress

Smash Rookie
Yeah, but there are much less players, and as the country is long but thin, it's hard for us to organize, so we mostly do online tourneys, lucky me, I live in the capital. Anyways, we players host the tourneys, not organizations, I belive that there's just one big smash organization for Chile.....
If you dont know how my country is, imagine a yoshi's tounge, going from north to south, that's the best way I find to describe it....

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
You got it, guys! Thanks for all of the props! Like I said, there should hopefully be some video of at least a couple of my matches, but I'll try and bring a camera just in case.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Good luck, and show them what Yoshi is made out of! :chuckle:

While he may be hard to use, I'm pretty sure you could **** if you know what you are doing.

Make us proud!!! <3

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Heh, that's cool. I was mostly just curious. To each their own, I say.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I'll be going, too. Over 150 people and pools! This is gonna be extreme! Find me there. I'll be extremely loud and have BWETT as my tag :p O, also, I'll be the one that wins ;) M2K won't stand a chance!
I don't understand how they can possibly have 150 people in that building, there is probably gonna be a lot of people hanging around outside. Alright, we can have some dittos. It's hard to miss Yoshi mains, I'll find you.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
You know what would be great if....

every tourney Yoshi would come to the ECRC in C3 and we have like 5 yoshi teams then one of us has to place right??????????

@bwett: I heard xyro is coming so maybe you can go with him (if you know him)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
It's November 22nd, the same day as OH SNAP, a Oklahoma tourney that Xyro and I are already both planning on going. I dunno when the last time you talked to him was, but atleast a few days ago, that has been most of Texas' plans for that day. Sorry :/
Ohhhh well he posted on the thread on like the first page so it was a long time ago. I guess

Also np I might team with Pride or Noraa or whoever wants to team maybe even azen????

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'll be going, too. Over 150 people and pools! This is gonna be extreme! Find me there. I'll be extremely loud and have BWETT as my tag :p O, also, I'll be the one that wins ;) M2K won't stand a chance!
I'm a complete random, and this is spam, but after seeing your sig for about...a week or two, I finally know where it's from. =3

*Pats herself on the back*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I still don't know what his sig is lol
I will give you a hint.

It is from a movie featuring a man, who has Spiderish powers. It is the third movie in the series.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
good luck at HOBO, i wish i could go but like just found about it and got some work to do this weekend

try not to switch to Falco bwett :p

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Do I get a prize? I knew where the picture was from the whole time.

G-Krew, on the other hand.... no idea. Possibly an MS-Paint fanbase.

I kid, I kid. :laugh:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Double-posting to say that today's the day! I'll let you all know how I did, hopefully with pics and/or vids.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Awww... sorry to disappoint you guys. I had sort of a brutal outing today. I couldn't WD worth CRAP for some reason, and I played more sloppily than I should have. All of my matches were close (I was eliminated by a Lucas at 150+%...), but I'm still a little disappointed.

On the bright side, I DID take third in the teams tournament somehow (even though I don't play teams, heh). It's like I did badly at times I should have done much better and I did well at times I expected to do badly.

Well, there's always next time. I'll learn from my mistakes and become a better player for them.

Top Bottom