• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well Here it is. DTM2 Finished

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Favorited.

And monk, what did the first one have over the second one? (never watched it)

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
after watching it about 6 times, i think i have my review lol
remember, this is just MY PERSONAL OPINION! dont try and facepalm me if u dont agree >.>

The Players
i think all the players were pretty good along with their opponents. Less people in the video causes less crazyness throughout the video, and honestly less people seems better to me. Keeps the ownage fresh and original.

The Combos
The combos in here are OBVIOUSLY amazing. With the exception of a few clips, each one had you at the end of your seat, eyes glud to the screen. DTM2 showed a lot of marios ability, although i have to say towards the end of the video the Utilt to Uair combos became dull and needed some variety. Lots of cape action which was great, but not enough FLUDD. If there were more FLUDD clips, Bo could've spaced out the clips a little better to keep Uairs fresh.

The Effects
Not much to say on this as there wasnt many effects to begin with. If anything i'd say that one clip that reminds us all of linkaggedon (we all know which one im talking about haha) was a little much but besides that it was pretty simple. No big complaints.

Long Story Short
DTM2 is a kickass video. There's way more to enjoy then complain about with this one and holds its spot as a legit brawl combo video. 4.5 outta 5 =]

Tlmab

Smash Cadet
I enjoyed the video. but the lack of fludd affected the video but still great job 5/5.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Good stuff.

LOL I was in that combo vid....sorta. It was Kanzaki getting a combo on my Ganondorf lol.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Though it was fun to watch, I do have some personal issues. For starters, I had very little footage of me. Second, I know I had more awesome things you could've shown in that video with the replays I sent you. Finally, you could've at least shown me caping Fox's Side-B! I thought you were going to show that near the end. Other than that, nice video. :)

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
Powerglove. yahh!!! nice video. I think it held up against the first one. GJ.

Dont listen to the people who said to much effects, it was fine.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
It was pretty decent. If anything, you can see that the players that were in the first one, are more skilled this time around. I learned a few things.

Although there were a good amount of 'empty' clips i'll call them. Some were very repititious, while others seemed that they were just plopped in.

Overall. 4/5

~Can't wait to see this new vid with Monk. And also, the one with Boss!

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Nice vid, credit to BO X7 and all the other players who starred in it.

PS: I think Big B stole the show lol

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Powerglove. yahh!!! nice video. I think it held up against the first one. GJ.

Dont listen to the people who said to much effects, it was fine.
I personally didn't mind the effects, either. The video's good overall. 2,000th post!! YAY!

Geou

Smash Apprentice
Nice video! I really enjoyed some of those combos. By the way, were the two Marios fighting at the beginning Matador and Bo X7?

And yep, BigB is definitely awesome. I loved his footstool finish, it was really creative.

Matt07

Smash Master
I just read that now, and got it. I dunno if you guys are thinking the way I am when I read it though.

ROFL.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Srsly Bo, you did a great job with this vid. I remember we tried to do something like this back in the Melee days and it never happened. Now you've got 2 of these vids out, both excellent displays of what Mario can really do, and how his metagame has evolved. Kudos to you, I don't think any other boards have something as great as this.

Edit: You even made my sig for God's sake. Bo for top tier :bigthumbu

Genos

Smash Apprentice
That was pretty good! The music and the combos were sicknasty, but I didn't care for the effects. You should use them sparingly, not for 40% of the video.

Good job man!

Matt07

Smash Master
Eh personally I like a lot of editing because it brings out clips 'more.' It makes it more appealing to watch too.

But everyone has different views and different 'tastes.'

boss8

Smash Hero
i'll be back with vids of........

boss (mario) vs ninjalink (diddykong)

boss (mario) vs Ally (snake)

boss (mario) vs azen (lucario)

boss (mario) vs m2king (metaknight)

boss (mario) vs diesuperfly (snake)

boss (mario) vs atomsk (DDD)

yay mario!!!!

Famous

Smash Champion
Can't wait....Boss, I'll have a laptop by this weekend so we will have MORE opportunities to record our dittoes this time...

Famous

Smash Champion
ok i got the ones vs ally....lol even though i lose they are mdd close...and so intense im sure you guys will enjoy them...should be up buy wensday....
Lol, grammer can be a *****...

Jk, can't wait to see those vids...

Top Bottom