• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well the best Mod or Admin (Hint: It's Matt!)

What mod or Admin you like?

• AlphaZealot

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Amorasaki

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • B-will

Votes: 29 9.9%
  • Bach

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Bahamut

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Cashed

• Crimson King

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Drab Emordnilap

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Dr Drewthedragon

• Evil Eye

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Fdv

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Gideon

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • HeroOftime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hiemie

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Kirby King

• KishPrime

Votes: 17 5.8%
  • Kokichi

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Luigitoilet

• M3d

• Matt

• Mcfox

Votes: 19 6.5%
  • Mic_128

Votes: 29 9.9%
  • MookieRah

• Nealdt

• Nihonjin

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Omnigamer

• Oro

• Osco316

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Qdvs

• Revolutions

• Ryokoyaksa

• Scav

• Silent Wolf

• Tope

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Wak

Votes: 38 13.0%

• Total voters

Cort

Apple Head
Does no one listen to good music anymore?

edit// In reference to Crimson King's last post.

I got derepped for this post >_> Hooray.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Wasn't it to do with King Crimson? (as suggested by Cort)

Anyway, I haven't voted due to there being 4 mods which my vote would go to (Crimson King, Mic_128, McFox and Hiemie respectively).

P.S. I was mindgames'd.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I voted

1st: Mic_128

Not only does he keep a lot of the more difficult rooms spotless, he also gave me my first warning!!! :)

2nd: Evil Eye

Would've been my choice but he's never warned me. Good writer; poster. He has developed some great tournament ideas in the past, although toucan play at that game!

3rd: Crimson King

My hatred for CK was passionate and fiery when I was first let into the Debate Hall, since he practically accused me of plagiarizing and then insulted my grammar. Then I realized that this is the internet. He did a lot with the Debate Hall and is generally relaxed.

I think Crimson King's name has more to do with King Crimson than any magazine, by the way.

EDIT: Don't post if you know I'm posting, Sporkman. >:|

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah I just went ahead and voted for Oro since I saw him at Otakon and all. His posts are also gold (when he actually posted). Does anyone remember Charge Blasted Myopic and Fully Charge Blasted Myopic??

Gran Smasher

Smash Journeyman
It was a hard choice because...... Wak is great but McFox said that everyone who doesn't vote for him is banned....... but Wak gets my vote because he always cheat for me in the forums...... just joking, Wak is great.

P.S. I respect Mic a lot too

Skywalker

Space Jump
1. Hiemie - He makes great closing posts.

2. Matt - He makes very good closing posts.

3. Mic_128 - He makes good closing posts.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Two votes? Dang.

You'll ALL be voting for me once I take over the world. And that is not an overdone joke, I actually have a plan sitting in my other window. Why my other window? Because I'm so evil I use IE and not the tabbed-up Firefox.

Also, I made the site's only two Metal Mario avatars, which have both been seen in this topic. Whoo!

*off to warn sheepyman*

Dibs

Smash Lord
I bet you only hate firefox because it's FF when it's abbreviated.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hmm... If I had known how the polls were going to turn out, I would have voted for Drab or Fvd.

Edit: I just realized how many rooms Mic and McFox is in charge of. *applaudes*

F8X

Smash Ace
WOZ should defiantly be up there(yes I read your first post...but still), he is doing some great things in the regional rooms and his smash skillz are 1337.:)

I also voted Crimson, just because of what he has done with the debate hall.

Pretty much most/if not all of the mods/admins are good

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
3rd: Crimson King

My hatred for CK was passionate and fiery when I was first let into the Debate Hall, since he practically accused me of plagiarizing and then insulted my grammar. Then I realized that this is the internet. He did a lot with the Debate Hall and is generally relaxed.
I laughed when I read that, not because I was going to deny it but because I can see myself doing that. *shrugs* Leave and learn.

Also, if EE gets more votes than me, I am banning him from the Debate Hall (yes I can do that by the way) and 5 members by proximity. I'm Hiem-lirious.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would just like to apologize to anyone who may have been offended by my comment that insinuated that Dark Tower was anything other than a fantastic series of fabulously written books.

I was thinking of Dark Horse comics when I read the post the first time.

Again, my apologies.

forward

Smash Champion
heh...yeah i found out that apparently someone had advertised for me which i warned him about.

b-will for best mod.
Look at that! He's even willing to give his own friend an infraction point for helping him out. He is true to the cause of smashboards, how can anyone be a better mod than that?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
As a serious vote, I voted for Hiemie because he actually does a really good job of moderating the forums. If I had multiple votes, I would've also chosen Wak because he's the first person to actually do something about the out-of-control Queenslanders and post as part of a proper discussion in the Aus Smash Thread =P. My final vote would've been for Mic because he made the Australian Wii release (zomg 3 minutes away :O) an upcoming event =P.

Peeze

Smash Master
Two votes? Dang.

You'll ALL be voting for me once I take over the world. And that is not an overdone joke, I actually have a plan sitting in my other window. Why my other window? Because I'm so evil I use IE and not the tabbed-up Firefox.
IE7 has tabbed browsing.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I also crusaded with EE against the evils of Joshpube, although the sacred texts of our exploits were recently stolen by Indiana Jones, who turned on us in the end.
This calls for the GOD **** BATMAN AND AFROMAN!

B is the best mod, what are you talking about?

gwyne

Smash Apprentice
Wak, he maked advance how to play I II III, am a great fan of him, he helped me so much with that video he have my vote, besides he asked it at costa rican thread^^

cF=)

Smash Lord
Crimson,

Kilograms of knowledge,
Instrument player,
Nutricious flesh and
Guardian of the debate hall.

I'll sure get neg repped for this... I feel it...

Top Bottom