• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, there is a new thread that will be CONSISTENTLY UPDATED(I hope), so go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
That's odd. I'll reupload it now.

Sorry about that guys, it's up there now.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Oh, and the female Pichu is also missing her FitPikachu02.pcs just so you know. Thanks!

Rudra

Smash Ace
Has there been any idea for a Final Smash yet? I vote give him something like this, but make it really powerful...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNyaVAnbo0k

LA Bit[0] makes it possible! :lol:
When a defining moment comes along, YOU define the moment or the moment DEFINES YOU!! *pew pew*

I havent thought about the FS much. There was a suggestion of Zap Cannon sometime back, but I dont remember the details on that or the other possible FSs mentioned.

@ VILE: Or, we could bypass evolution and go straight to Raichu for lulz.

Or...have Pichu summon several thunder clouds to shock a large portion of the stage several times (paralyzing the opponent?), with the final bolt having moderately high KB. Each bolt that hits Pichu will do around 10%, so if the bolts strike 5 times with Pichu getting hit, you take 50 damage. Of course on a stage like BF or YI, you're protected from the bolts. Oh, and maybe Pichu should dance DDD style (or ballerena style?) while all of this is happening. =3

Or...we can just give her a landmaster and call it a day.
:005:

Zee-V70

Smash Rookie
Possible thought: Volt Tackle for Pichu's final smash. It wouldn't be anything like Pikachu's, however. First off, Pichu would do the animation Ganondorf does right before he "transforms" into Ganon (as in, like, he falls down onto his hands), Pichu then becomes surrounded in electricity (similar to Mewtwo's Nair) and launches forwards with Skull Bash's animation (minus the smoke trail and everything) at Marth's FS's speed. If he hits an opponent, the knockback will most likely kill them as well as do a bunch of damage. If it misses, though, Pichu'll just fly off the screen for an SD, fitting with his high-risk, high-reward playing style. If we can manage to add in sounds, I propose we use Pichu's Side B voice from Melee. "Piiiiiii..." for when he gets down onto his hands, and "Chuuu!" if he hits someone. If not, he'll just go "CHUUUU--" from when Pichu would smash into the screen from a Star KO from melee when he SDs.

Rudra

Smash Ace
Hmm. Pichu feels so strange now. Maybe I'm just too used to 1.7. For the time being, I'm going to work on Pokemon Trainer and a few other characters for a couple weeks, but I'll be keeping an eye on everything here. The tail's tip on Uair's interesting though.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Hmm. Pichu feels so strange now. Maybe I'm just too used to 1.7. For the time being, I'm going to work on Pokemon Trainer and a few other characters for a couple weeks, but I'll be keeping an eye on everything here. The tail's tip on Uair's interesting though.
What's strange? ;_;
The mass changes to avoid feeling like Pikachu?

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
What's strange? ;_;
The mass changes to avoid feeling like Pikachu?
Probably. Pichu feels quite different now.

Anything you like/dislike in particular Rudra?

The new threads almost done guys.

Sorry yoshi, no more witty titles for your thread lol.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Nothing major. If you could get the PICHU PII sounds from Melee we should be good.

SuperYoshi, could you change the title so people know to go to the new thread?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Welp, looks like I'm out of the business.

Oh well, this was getting kinda useless anyways, with the whole PAC not being mine and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom