• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move

Kira-

Smash Champion
Someone team with Aznforce! He's a pretty good Fox in teams, I've been training him for a whole semester so he has to be pro.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
sheridan, whats our guilty gear situation like? should i bring a ps2 and my stick and my game, or what? i get so heart broken when you say that you take it to every tournament but no one brings a ps2. i also have a little baby tv that we can put next to brackets for dun-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-clap-clap and stuff. have you played Gun.Smoke?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I have a mini-TV (actually it's ProdigyKid's TWELVE INCH) that we can use, but bring yours as well. I have my NES and TECMO BOWL with me. I also have an N64 with Pokemon Puzzle League and ESS ess bee. I will bring an SNES/Genesis too if you have games for it.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
hey sheridan, one of these days if you want, casey and I could play you in some GGAC or anything else. we're down to play if you are.

Top Bottom