• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Lafayette, IN - BARWL! - Dec 6th - SSBO ಠ_ಠ: Part Deux - hosted by The Dew Crew

Big_R

Smash Champion
btw im coming to this, leaving right now...dont kno who im teaming with. get froed

Cocaine Cowboys for lyfe!

edit im here this was in another thread but i decided not to travel in time so im coming to this

Tink

Smash Hero
soooo....big Cs mom froed out on here car and now me and C have to look for a ride with someone.....if this means i have to team with you, then ill do what i have to do to get the ride <_<.....sorry big R <_<.

Big_R

Smash Champion
bro this juice is having a weird effect on me i got a real hard **** i just wanna **** some *** im bout to make jjiano my man slave

Zjiin

Smash Master
SO the bad luck surrounding this tourney continues. Apparently tomorrow morning i'm going to find out if they scheduled me to work sat evening, in which case means i wont be making it. Even better is that i'm housing people that i'm going with and it's gonna be all for naught. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

BIG C

Smash Master
SO the bad luck surrounding this tourney continues. Apparently tomorrow morning i'm going to find out if they scheduled me to work sat evening, in which case means i wont be making it. Even better is that i'm housing people that i'm going with and it's gonna be all for naught. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
rofl didn't you just say that you got the whole weekend off. way to be a noob on that one

_kSo_

Smash Master
yup, and apparenlty one of the employees quit tonight, so they sent me a nice email saying i might be on call tomorrow. weeeeeeeeeeee
wow the past 3 pages have been utter disappointment, guys...

and Zjiin you need to be here for the trees

Big_R

Smash Champion
tink and cosmo vs kels and khepri finals
3rd cocaine cowboys jj souroush
4th idk some guys with spikey hair asnd a hat
5th me n kel

i think...

Mars-

Smash Champion
I think that kels and khepri might have won, they were beating everyone before we left for dinner.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Kels and Khepri indeed were the champion duo, whereas Tink took home the spoils in singles (beating Kels in grand finals). Smashboards (a.k.a. Crashboards) prevented CKit from posting the full results. They'll be up soon.

Top Bottom