• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Lafayette, IN - BARWL! - Dec 6th - SSBO ಠ_ಠ: Part Deux - hosted by The Dew Crew

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
First time visiting this thread, actually. ^^ But yah, I'm totally going to this, so sign me up! It's gonna be epic being able to play people from all around this region. (Makes me feel guilty that I can't even travel up to Chicago for stuff.)

Apples

Smash Apprentice
Let me talk to some other people and We'll try to fill up the car.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO TO THIS FROM OHIO, GET AT ME AND WE CAN TRY TO RIDE TOGETHER
Dustin said he'd go, but you know he'll flake at the last second. It's too far for him.

I NEED A TEAMMATE! Someone from Ohio who knows me? Is Soap going to this?

Zjiin

Smash Master
So Edwardio J Howells just johned out of this when he realized he had a christmas work party that he has to attend. (johnz) I'll still be taking the train down for this, so any good partners available?

_kSo_

Smash Master
So Edwardio J Howells just johned out of this when he realized he had a christmas work party that he has to attend. (johnz) I'll still be taking the train down for this, so any good partners available?
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

wow jeeeeez

Apples

Smash Apprentice
Damien who do you play in teams? Do you keep those Climbers out there?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Damien who do you play in teams? Do you keep those Climbers out there?
Most people seem to enjoy the ICs in teams, which is laughably the reason i picked them up since they live for so long and have too many killing moves, but i also play marth and fox in teams.

Tink

Smash Hero
im not sure when were leaving for this yet....like, day of or day before....gotta see whats up that friday.

Mr H

Smash Ace
omg every one else clicked it sooo..... i had to see wat it was for myself
and i am now blind

Top Bottom