• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Lafayette, IN - BARWL! - Dec 6th - SSBO ಠ_ಠ: Part Deux - hosted by The Dew Crew

voorhese

Smash Master
hey does anyone think that they can meet me in brookeston on friday, then i crash there and go to tourney saturday.... draco it would be nice if u could, cuz we could practice together, because we could meet anytime friday, instead of like 10:00 on saturday, if no one can meet me, i need to still try to find housing if thats possible, cuz no one wants to leave at like 9 or 10.... i wont be online for awhile so call me at 574-870-9634

_kSo_

Smash Master
Souroush just told me he probably can't go anymore. I still want to go but I have no idea how I can get there.

I don't know exactly where you are, Jiano.

Maybe you could take the train into the Lafayette station? We are making stops there friday night to pick up people...

And Zack, quaz would definitely be your best bet because as far as I know, he is the only WI smasher driving down. Thanks for offering a setup.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Getting closer to the date and I still have no confirmed housing. Also, my ride isn't going to make it and i might have to take the train.

BunBun

Smash Master
Getting closer to the date and I still have no confirmed housing. Also, my ride isn't going to make it and i might have to take the train.
Seeing as how Juke and BigD don't need housing (or whatever, it's fine if ya'll do), and Bigy + co haven't gotten back to me, I definitely have space for ya.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Seeing as how Juke and BigD don't need housing (or whatever, it's fine if ya'll do), and Bigy + co haven't gotten back to me, I definitely have space for ya.
KSO just told me to stay at his place, but that's under the condition of that BigC is still dropping out.

BIGC~ are you going or not?

darkNES386

Smash Lord
nick, me and Cunningkitsune decided to have a 30-45 minute break after doubles so that people can go out and get food, and people who didn't sign up for singles during registration may do so at this time. That should solve your problem with showing up late :p
Thanks Alan. Yeah I should be fine then for singles.

Are you coming down from Friday? We played against each other in doubles at a Cave Brawl event early in the summer. I'm offering one person housing for the night of the tournament, but not the day before... so yeah... if you don't want to ride back Saturday night and you aren't planning to come down until Saturday morning that's an option for you.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
As the day approaches, I would like to remind all of our prospective attendees that we would appreciate any help with set-ups. A full set-up would be preferable, of course, but if you can only bring certain pieces of your set-up due to space issues, those would be very much appreciated as well. KSO and I will provide a pen and masking tape at the venue so that generous souls can label their property if they neglect to do so beforehand.

To wrap things up, make sure to straighten out your housing situation if you have not done so already and to inform either myself or Alan if you require pick-up from the train station (we will be making runs there and back Friday evening). I hope to see each and every one of you here. In the meantime, practice up!

_kSo_

Smash Master
I almost JV 5 stocked this guy in my frat with my falcon today...only had 20% in the end. hooray.

ganondorf is too easy to combo :p

Zjiin

Smash Master
okay, so if big C is making it, i just wanna clear things up.

KSO~ you now have no room to house me, correct?

BunBun~ in the case that the previous statement=true, then you are alright to house me?

darkNES386~ in the case that no one loves me, you have one spot open on sat->sun night?

Quaz~ Are you for sure going? If so, i can count you in for a ride and talk ot you when i get home on AIM tomorrow.

_kSo_

Smash Master
okay, so if big C is making it, i just wanna clear things up.

KSO~ you now have no room to house me, correct?

BunBun~ in the case that the previous statement=true, then you are alright to house me?

darkNES386~ in the case that no one loves me, you have one spot open on sat->sun night?

Quaz~ Are you for sure going? If so, i can count you in for a ride and talk ot you when i get home on AIM tomorrow.
We can fit you if Big C remembers to bring his air mattress and someone doesn't mind sleeping on my recliner.

BunBun

Smash Master
So, I'm not even going to worry about it. If someone needs emergency housing, let me know either on here or call me. My number's listed on the front page. As of now I don't have a single confirmed person, so, yeah.

Also, Alan, aren't you only housing people Saturday night?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Also, since it looks like I can't find a way to john out of this one, I'm going to need a good partner. (preferrably one i've teamed with before) but if not, i guess anyone dece.

Mr H

Smash Ace
if u dont have housing....
worse case scenario u might have to sleep n ckit's bed with him
which might be good because some of his fox skills might rub off on u while ur asleep and if u are lucky that will be all that rubs off on u while u r asleep

BunBun

Smash Master
if u dont have housing....
worse case scenario u might have to sleep n ckit's bed with him
which might be good because some of his fox skills might rub off on u while ur asleep and if u are lucky that will be all that rubs off on u while u r asleep
No really, read my posts XD

Also, how about that car?

Mr H

Smash Ace
Also, how about that car?
i wont have a car Friday because im just going to get droped off there
but when im there il call my dad Saturday and ask to borrow a car
as long as some one takes me to pick up the car saturday it shouldnt be a problem Cough*Goose*Cough
i know we will need a extra vehicle to put sum smash noobs in it so we can go out to eat and crap

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I guess I can house you Zjiin. Just need a ride back and forth. Unless you drive, then that is fine. If you stay with me, you're 100% able to stay. If people are willing to cooperate with some rules at staying at my place, then i should see that housing would be no issue, just need to inform the head of the house that good friends of mine need a place to chill for a night or two.

If i might add, I can house like... 10. Just let me talk to the head of the house, and I'll get back to you guys with a positive answer.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
As of now I don't have a single confirmed person, so, yeah.
Ya, Bunbun, I know this still doesn't confirm me or anything, but I was planning on staying at Bryan's Friday night along with Vro. I still gotta double check with Bryan on that one though. But if things fall through with that, would me and Vro be able to stay there?

Also, change the location on your profile already!

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Ya, Bunbun, I know this still doesn't confirm me or anything, but I was planning on staying at Bryan's Friday night along with Vro. I still gotta double check with Bryan on that one though. But if things fall through with that, would me and Vro be able to stay there?

Also, change the location on your profile already!
hey i got to my roommates and they only really want people that i know. so goose vro craig maybe one other i can sneak in :)

Top Bottom