• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WestCoast Captain

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
+100 for Axe...Like it's crazy how this is still being disputed over? Axe has fought like Half of the people on that crew.. and beaten some too.. and yet it's still not good enough.. I'm completely lost!

many... things don make sense right now

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
+100 for Axe...Like it's crazy how this is still being disputed over? Axe has fought like Half of the people on that crew.. and beaten some too.. and yet it's still not good enough.. I'm completely lost!

many... things don make sense right now
dude, wtf are you talking about? results or stfu

pockyD

Smash Legend
i don't know if i've actually given an opinion yet on spot 10 but i think it needs to be pink shinobi

don't have any peaches yet, and he's top 2 in norcal!

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
If you have the top 3 of SoCal down, it wouldn't hurt to have a second NorCal'er. PS has proved his worth enough, so far as I can tell. Reasons against him on the crew?

Edit: Whoops, I just woke up. Not awake yet. Anyways, as you said, top 2 in NorCal.

pockyD

Smash Legend
well there's already 3 norcal on the list

edit: that's not a reason against, just saying that there's already two 'second norcaler's

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Yeah thats exactly the reason why Axe is being recommended by Forward.

I think Mango should test him out at genesis and if it doesn't work out he should think of a back-up.

But Forward wouldn't recommend a person that would jeopardize the crew so I think we just need to trust them.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, (Boback told me) crews isn't going to happen until after singles and doubles, so perhaps he'll prove himself before crews.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Well, (Boback told me) crews isn't going to happen until after singles and doubles, so perhaps he'll prove himself before crews.
were trying to plan on having a crew battle each night after the pools/brackets, so when sunday night hits, we have the final 2 crews left for the main stage.

but we'll most likely have to play it by ear to see how much time we have left over.

joeplicate

Smash Master
axe?

if you wanna talk spacie slayer, look no further than my boy brandon

he's so beastly, and you actually KNOW how good he is
plus, doc doesn't exist anywhere else in the country
east coast will be ****ting themselves

there are enough falcos
make it pink shinobi and brandon (at least as an alt, I could see fired-up brandon gimping half the foxes/falcons on their team)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
axe?

if you wanna talk spacie slayer, look no further than my boy brandon

he's so beastly, and you actually KNOW how good he is
plus, doc doesn't exist anywhere else in the country
east coast will be ****ting themselves

there are enough falcos
make it pink shinobi and brandon (at least as an alt, I could see fired-up brandon gimping half the foxes/falcons on their team)
holy **** this post hyped me up so much for these crew battles. :bee:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no disrespect to brandon, but if he seriously had to be on the team, WC would be butt ****ed

you got this mango

ps go falcon!!!

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
>_< Oh, btw I haven't played tourney or serious smash in a while, so putting me in your crew might not be a good idea. You should put more active players in...I think I forgot how to D-smash. >_<

Edit: But if you really really really really can't find someone, I will try and do my best???? xD

joeplicate

Smash Master
I think he'd be really good as an alt

realistically I don't think he's quite reliable enough/experienced enough (no disrespect brandon <3) to be a starter, but to put in as a counter if he's feeling really good vs a good matcup, that'd be ****

Top Bottom