• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WestCoast Captain

sidefx

Smash Champion
>_< Oh, btw I haven't played tourney or serious smash in a while, so putting me in your crew might not be a good idea. You should put more active players in...I think I forgot how to D-smash. >_<

but you did decide to camp the **** out of a poor helpless link for 30 minutes

but i guess you werent trying..

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I think he'd be really good as an alt

realistically I don't think he's quite reliable enough/experienced enough (no disrespect brandon <3) to be a starter, but to put in as a counter if he's feeling really good vs a good matcup, that'd be ****
that's all fine in dandy in theory, but in reality, vs who?

when everything is on the line and an elite player knows he has to do whatever it takes to win, the large gap in skill is gonna trump matchup advantage. if blunted object or lambchops or eggz or someone is camping his *** off, what is he going to do?

that's also why beating someone better than you in losers is way more impressive than beating them in winners

sidefx

Smash Champion
im not jumping on the P bandwagon, and no offence to brandon, but i dont think he would be a good choice to have on the team.. just because doc can gimp doesnt mean itll happen. were talking about top placing players in every tourny they go to.. and i dont think brandon has the experience and nerves to handle.. 500+ people screaming at him.

<3 brandon.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
well

i've to conclude i'm pretty bad at melee

alt sounds good, but the truth is, its prolly not gonna happen lol

im prolly gonna hold wc back anyway

so yea.......

its cool tho being considered i guess hahaha

AXE 09

Smash Master
I wanna go! Mango, you can test my skill at Genesis. if you don't think i can help, you don't have to put me on, but just letting you know that i'm an option. i really want to help out!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im debating in putting in axe's pikachu

since im running out of options

and mabye lunin

unless paul gets back into shape

pockyD

Smash Legend
what's an 'alt' anyway =\

if you have a full 10person lineup, you won't be using any 'alts'

if you're having trouble filling the 10 people, then just have your 8man lineup and then fill in the last two spots each match (with same or different people) instead of stretching to get to the magic 10 number

Top Bottom