• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Sorry I won't be able to attend today, I'm really sorry that I missed an OC3 Staff meeting as well, I promise to make it to all of the other meetings :]

1. Sick
2. No Ride
3. Previous Engagements

Next time, for sure though! :]

<3
rick(ety)

squaresoft714

Smash Rookie
Results of doubles on 05/05/2007
8-man bracket

1 ken + mike
2 dcluck
3 kira + boss
4 pbody
5 ragedef
5 flyleaf
7 connor+chaos
7 mispelled

Results of singles on 05/05/2007
32-man bracket

1 ken
2 mike
3 dc
4 pbody
5 boss
5 lucky
7 darkfire
7 dehf
9 rage
9 brown
9 IDK
9 kira
13 chaos
13 leaf
13 hiprid
13 conner
17 mispelled

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
wow nobody really went and there is a actual chaos lol and joey you should of got top 4 though at least

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I really enjoyed the biweekly although not many showed up. I hope I will be able to go to the next one

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Yeah.. There wasn't that many people, but it was still fun. I wish I played double friendlies. XD

--
Manacloud: I didn't know you were an artist. Your artwork is too good! I use Photoshop CS2, and I thought I was good. XD
You game program?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Yeah.. There wasn't that many people, but it was still fun. I wish I played double friendlies. XD

--
Manacloud: I didn't know you were an artist. Your artwork is too good! I use Photoshop CS2, and I thought I was good. XD
You game program?
heh im alright, still learning. I still gotta take more anatomy classes,3d, and animation courses.

I think the amount of people were just perfect for this bi weekly in terms of how many cubes / tvs we had. Normally we run about 7 to 10 tvs and get 30 average. People just happened to be busy this weekend. Im sure we will get more next time.

Im more excited about oc3 anyways. Hopefully bi weeklies will help out with venue cost and other expenses.

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
well i had fun playing at Kens place , too bad that i didnt have enough money to MM him just for the heck of it

Boss's Jiggs is awsome and i need some more training against jiggs (Lee Puff im looking at U :) )

all in all it a good tourney even though i ddint place well

Arash

Smash Lord
ok, i told myself "i'm gonna look in this thread and comment on one thing, probably how dumb it was that i missed another biweekly and how i wish i could have gone"

but then i saw helen's banner....

i just got owned

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Man Oc-3 already coming up??? dangggg i've been playing too much pokemon pearl. i have to brush up again :) hopefully i can come to another bi-weekly, but my asian parents might not let me haha.. hope to see you all again soon :D

Kev.

Arash

Smash Lord
by the next biweekly i should beat the stupid battle tower, and i already have 492 pokemon caught, with individual species in the boxes.

and only 92 hours spent too:)

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I need to somehow get myself to a biweekly one of these times, since I suck at the game and I need to play some really good people to get better. I'm sure getting ***** by a pro would help me improve my game.

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
GoldKirby-Im sure somebody will give you a ride sometime if you ask.

*Kirby main?*
Nah, I just liked a bunch of the kirby platformer games back in the SNES days. :laugh:

I've mained fox when I played the 64 version of smash, and when I picked up Melee like 6 months ago, I stayed with fox. I was happy to find out that he is arguably the best character in the game once I started looking up how to play competetive smash and stumbled upon this site :)

Arash

Smash Lord
i have literally every pokemon in a box except for arceus..

and i recently got the black card too, building team atm

aznforce817

Smash Lord
oh.... mann i really need to play against him again. i must see how much i imporved :) i should hold a tourny... :D but i wouldn't know where to hold it..
i highly doubt my parents will let me do it at the house :(

Binx

Smash Master
Smash brothers needs our help! At the time of this post 007 Golden Eye and Super
Smash Brothers Melee are tied at 142 votes each for best game of all time. The poll
will close at midnight on the 10th of June. Show some support for the true best game
of all time at this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105506 made by
alpha zealot, or go to the direct poll at this thread http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2602231&posted=1#post2602231. Signing up for a new account takes about 20 seconds and very little information.

Happy Smashing =)

PS: Remember guys no flame wars both sides have done plenty of it and it has been
calm for a long time, we dont want to be the first ones to break the peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom