• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAZN HNR

Smash Cadet
hey that was awesome... thanks for showing me those flashes mike.. they are too good.. You should post em... and that one azen dancer LOL... that is the funniest thing ever!

Crew matches were so fun! We should do it again next week, im not sure if i can come though... chinese new years =/.. . welll see ya guys... Been nice to meet everyone again... Dam adreez... i dont know how to spell it ,.. but you owned that day... too good.

Thanks mike and ken and helen again for hosting... Such a stable host.. Good luck with OC2! ill be driving by then so ill be glad to help you guys...

Dodger

Smash Ace
Even though the turnout was small I think it was a great biweekly. It was my most succesful one yet since I finally managed to win a match in the singles tourney. Yay for me! And now for some shoutouts.

My Teammate- Argh, I forgot your name. Sorry man. Anyway, I think we did pretty well considering we had to play Mike and Ken in the first round. Oh well, we came close on Dreamland though. They only had 3 stock between them!

Caotic-Nice meeting you. I hope to see you at another biweekly. I've got friends down at UCSD, maybe I can go visit them and smash with you again one of these days.

Arash-Yes! I beat your bowser. So what if your jigglypuff destroyed me in the next two matches,, *coughcountercough*. Hehe, just kidding. And my name's Roger, btw :-).

Edreese-Nice seeing you again. Teach me to play Falcon man! I need to learn another character to use against Marths.

Falcon Player-Gah, I don't think I caught your name. Sorry about that. Our dittos were a lot of fun.

HNR and TYR-Heh it's always fun to play you guys. Not to mention TYR with his powerhouse Marth lol.

Mike-Gah, that was a great match during the crew battle. I was extremely nervous, no johns though. Better watch out though, 'cause one of these days my Kirby WILL be a shiek counter...and then you'll switch to Falco (or Samus, or Gannon or whatever) and pwn me :-).

Ken-Wow, what can I say? You're just way too good. Thanks to you and your family for their hospitality. Oh yeah, and thanks for picking me to be on your crew :-).

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
great biweekly, thanks mike and ken for hosting..

but yeah, i won't be able to make it this bi, chinese new years (it's a weekend long thing for my family)

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Alright I guess ill announce it... i did not want your house to get too crowded but I guess im going to give everyone the big news

im coming next biweekly.

make sure to RSVP.

LOL

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
StuperDuperMan said:
Alright I guess ill announce it... i did not want your house to get too crowded but I guess im going to give everyone the big news

im coming next biweekly.

make sure to RSVP.

LOL
LMAO

That was a really fun bi weekly guys! I had lots of fun too. It's a shame my tv cord broke..i hope to get that fixed this week. ;(

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Azeem, don't forget the main attraction!!

Deep socal vs Superfriends... Title for 2nd best crew in socal!!

this is going to be intense, I love watching and playing crew battles!! :chuckle: :chuckle:

nothing hurts more than getting champ combo'd :cry:

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully I can come next time. And ken, I believe there has already been a Deep SoCal vs. Superfriends not long ago... :chuckle:

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
sephirothken said:
Azeem, don't forget the main attraction!!

Deep socal vs Superfriends... Title for 2nd best crew in socal!!

this is going to be intense, I love watching and playing crew battles!! :chuckle: :chuckle:

nothing hurts more than getting champ combo'd :cry:
Haha ken, we already did Deep socal vs Superfriends.

When we played it wolf was really sad, he almost cried. Not because we lost, but because he didn't even get to play. :)

I took 9 stocks. Gabe took out the rest of trevyns and only lost 2 stocks.

superfriends - 6
deep socal - 0

No johns :) :) :)

Charoo

Smash Champion
what a fun biweekly this was! Thanks for having us over hoang family.

Nooo my shoutout was deleted... dang it

Arash - Team Green Greens is just too good haha. Also 55 chip ALMOST combeback? Too good but not good enough haha.

Helen - No flavor sushi lis like...... wow hahahaha. Congratulation on winning poker, and help the crew win. Helen counter fox/falco =)

Mike - See we needed a bertter leader in the crew to win because I couldn't figure out what to do. Those lip syncs were very funny, and this time I'll bring the anime for sure.

Ken - Champ combo was just too good haha. YES!!! Still you did made the best sushi out of the three though so that was good, and I can't believe u were playing that dirty in mario party haha. Good stuff

Jenny - You're good at palying but you take too many risk on the last card which is usually why you lose. You just need to plan it ahead I guess.

Edreese - Those 3 matches was just too intese man. I really thought you were going to beat me on the third match until I bust out my kyuubi mode n_n

Caotic - This man is just too good. 4 stock me already?! Hahahaha too good. Well next time we'll definately play in tourney or friendly any u want but beware of the champ combo n_n

hnr/tyr - if u need hel;p on fast food then jsut ask me hehe. You guys need a cool team name like team hoang or something haha. Good stuff guys.

hirsine - I seriously think your best are samus/peach but if you want to pick up ganon then do it hehe. The more the better right?

I saw some new people, and I also saw improvement in them so train up guys!

Tavo/Hugo - Good stuff on representing socal guys!

Also what is this superfriends beating deepsocal already? I wanted to watch it =(

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
what the hell my post like froze or something!!

anyways i heard deep socal wants a rematch and this time for $$$

also they are planning to recruit Champ......... Inks has to come just for the crew match between the two rivals...

also i heard edreese wasn't playing so well last time around

but hugo is right! Deep socal got ***** last time...... and wolf was crying :cry:

what's going to happen next biweekly? who's going to win between the two
I CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!
crew battles are so intense...... watching or playing even if they are just for FUN!!

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
ok how about this. deep so cal vs superfriends, my team will not be down for this so ill spot the money. 30 bux, if you guys win. if you lose (trevyn has to be back from AZ for this) hugs cant use pink samus till like i dunno Legend of Smash 2, wolf has to put in his sig that he is 2nd best peach in cali to edreese, lol, and ummm i am the best samus in the nation LOL.

anyways, superfriends are going to get molested. guaranteed, no johns son. you like it Utah kid. hahahaha lmfao

anyways, me and edreese are going for sure so well molest you guys at least, hopefully trevyn makes it.

ill MM all of superfriends actually LOL.

this is way too fun haha see you guys there.

CompyFranko

Smash Apprentice
I only seem to make it to the smaller turnouts. I had fun while I was there. Too bad I couldn't stay for the Singles. I wanted to test my Y. Link in a one on one settings.

I know me and IJOB lost both our matches in the doubles, but I don't care. I was playing better than I usually do, and I am happy for that. Playing you guys is challenging and helps me improve, so thanks for the time.

Arash: It was fun playing another competetive pokemon player. You're Ninjask had my heart pounding, I didn't think I could overcome it. I'll enjoy my title as pokemon master for the time being. I know I won't keep it long with a tough rival like you.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
StuperDuperMan said:
ok how about this. deep so cal vs superfriends, my team will not be down for this so ill spot the money. 30 bux, if you guys win. if you lose (trevyn has to be back from AZ for this) hugs cant use pink samus till like i dunno Legend of Smash 2, wolf has to put in his sig that he is 2nd best peach in cali to edreese, lol, and ummm i am the best samus in the nation LOL.

anyways, superfriends are going to get molested. guaranteed, no johns son. you like it Utah kid. hahahaha lmfao

anyways, me and edreese are going for sure so well molest you guys at least, hopefully trevyn makes it.

ill MM all of superfriends actually LOL.

this is way too fun haha see you guys there.
hey man i agree with the edreese is better than wolf thing.

and if ur the best samus, that must make me 2nd or 3rd. and r u gonna be at atuls on feb 4?

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ATTENTION!!!!! PLEASE COME TO THE BIWEEKLY ON TIME MEANING 11:45-12:00so if you're driving from a long way please wake up early and be on time
That mean's you superfriends

please be considerate to the people who have to do things after the tournament and want to compete. I know its a shame when people come and do not get to play because they have to leave

I'm going to start letting people in around 11:45-12:00 because of set up!

Also if you come early lets say 11:00, grab a bite to eat or wait a bit!!

that is all........ WE collect doubles and singles Money at the same time and do both brackets so the tournament is ends faster. Just keep that in mind

we try to be as organize and make the tournament run smoothly as possible

Charoo

Smash Champion
deepsocal vs superfriends is getting so intense now... I think I want to be in the action...

only if it's 4v4 n_n

Also I think the reason Ken want people to come early this time is because of chinese new year you know? So help us asian out, and come early la!!!!

Wolf™

Smash Rookie
I will most likely be able to go to the next bi, its been so long, it'll be nice to see/play everyone again.

HugS

Smash Champion
Zarelid said:
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eat it super freinds!!!
Lol oh noooo. Sadistic bore says that he thinks edreese is better than wolf. Lol, like his opinion has any weight.

Didn't he once say that the elite 5 were Ken, Isai, Dsf, Neo, and me? I think it's safe to not listen to most things he says as if they are facts.

wolf is the best peach in cali. Done deal.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
HugS said:
Lol oh noooo. Sadistic bore says that he thinks edreese is better than wolf. Lol, like his opinion has any weight.

Didn't he once say that the elite 5 were Ken, Isai, Dsf, Neo, and me? I think it's safe to not listen to most things he says as if they are facts.

wolf is the best peach in cali. Done deal.
well azeem seems to disagree with u, and i dont live smashbros like u and i dont download vids so i was just guessing but for trash talk like that is seems a lil ovrboard, u seem to have become an ******* lately. and i used to always defend ur honor against people who would say wes is better than u, but i m not gonna change my mind, it is what it is. y bother know?

anyways i dont want to argue wit u so lets just end it now.

HugS

Smash Champion
sadisticbore said:
well azeem seems to disagree with u, and i dont live smashbros like u and i dont download vids so i was just guessing but for trash talk like that is seems a lil ovrboard, u seem to have become an ******* lately. and i used to always defend ur honor against people who would say wes is better than u, but i m not gonna change my mind, it is what it is. y bother know?

anyways i dont want to argue wit u so lets just end it now.
I've been the same online and offline for the longest time. I recall talkin trash to you in person about usin my color, beating you, etc. If people think it's funny at first but then think i've become an *******, it's because the person just isn't able to deal with my humor. About you defending me...weren't you also talkin trash about being better than me and taking my color? I talk trash to you in person and i also defend u by saying you're pretty good. I don't know why u get so serious.

I talk trash to arash and champ but i compliment them at the same time. They do it back to me, and we all laugh at it. It's all in fun man. One day ill mention how i beat arash, then he'll mention how his bowser ***** me in friendlies. It's all good man.

And of course azeem disagrees, that's why he's fun. Cuz i can say this **** about wolf being better, and he'll just laugh and talk **** back. But ur right, ill just end it now. Because i realize that I can't use that type of humor with you. I'll just let you be.

Charoo

Smash Champion
HugS said:
I've been the same online and offline for the longest time. I recall talkin trash to you in person about usin my color, beating you, etc. If people think it's funny at first but then think i've become an *******, it's because the person just isn't able to deal with my humor. About you defending me...weren't you also talkin trash about being better than me and taking my color? I talk trash to you in person and i also defend u by saying you're pretty good. I don't know why u get so serious.

I talk trash to arash and champ but i compliment them at the same time. They do it back to me, and we all laugh at it. It's all in fun man. One day ill mention how i beat arash, then he'll mention how his bowser ***** me in friendlies. It's all good man.

And of course azeem disagrees, that's why he's fun. Cuz i can say this **** about wolf being better, and he'll just laugh and talk **** back. But ur right, ill just end it now. Because i realize that I can't use that type of humor with you. I'll just let you be.
this is coming out from a guy who got Champ Combo haha. n_n

Seriously though don't turn the biweekly thread into a hate thread. It would ruin the whole socal community and that would suck.

Anyways maybe one biweekly should be a crew biweekly!!!

ELITE 5 VS DEEPSOCAL VS SUPERFRIENDS VS TEAM ITNERNATIONAL VS ANY OTHER CREW THERE IS!!!

It would be sooooo fun.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
HugS said:

hey my bad, sounded different when i read it, but f it was bull****, cool, then evrythngs cool.

mana i know he is better there was never a ? since he first met me and wanted to mm mne right away, and it wont be a hate thread, its cool, but hugs is a double missling *****.lol

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted to let everyone know that Ive been thinking a lot lately... and Ive came to one big conclusion...

... yes, Edreese is the best peach. Guaranteed son. No johns. Like it.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
StuperDuperMan said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that Ive been thinking a lot lately... and Ive came to one big conclusion...

... yes, Edreese is the best peach. Guaranteed son. No johns. Like it.
r u serious?

cuz me putting my 2 cents in always results n me getting atacked by the superfriends n friends.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
HugS said:
Lol azeem.

Wolf beat edreese last time. Wolf has beaten me in tournament before, and the last time edreese has beaten me in tournament was....oh wait.
but wolf & u r friends whom play together all the time, he knows ur style.

ya know i would llike 2 pm u but ur box is full....hint hint.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Ok so regardless of Trevyn coming or not, DeepSoCal vs. Superfriends will go alright? If we beat you guys without trevyn then god**** do not play smash anymore LOL you need to have 4 guys or its a forfeit, all legit superfriend members. that means hugs, wolf, inks, and gabe considering Joe is banned LOL maybe he shouldve just apologized LOL!! ok see you guys there

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
azeem how bout my ? bout the crews, i changed it 2 me,u,trey possibly, atul and edreese, is what i would like 2 do, now u know we got a huge chance, plus its a mm. and its just temp. 4 that match.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
wait so just clearing it up. if theres crews would i be playing with deep socal?

or what.

either way im casual, but i just thought i would be playing with deep.

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
WhatIsFear said:
wait so just clearing it up. if theres crews would i be playing with deep socal?

or what.

either way im casual, but i just thought i would be playing with deep.
its a temp thing, joe challenged me with a 1/3 of my crew on his side to mm, but i dont even know yet, whos doing what im just asking 4 help or we wont go through with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom