• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Who's to say stealing people's 1000th's posts isnt a life? Anyway, Utah started it, they jacked OK's 3000th, then Colorado stole our 5000th post. The only way to top that was to steal Ken's thread's 2000th post.

**** we're awesome.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
You guys need a life.
There isn't much to do here in Oklahoma u.u Especially not at 11 PM...
LOL. Hey Neal, don't worry too much about these guys, they're harmless. Until someone steals a milestone post, that is. Anyway, I do feel that OK's Smashers are just about ready for the big time, just got to get a little more experience against true competition... I guess that's what MLG is for, though.

Hope to make it out to Cali again sometime soon. OC2 was good times.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Thers three half asian if you include my bros lol, cant forget about Dart.
Sorry guys after someone steals our 5000th poost, we had to win back our pride somehow, your 2000th post works just fine for that.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
If Ken, Chu, or Isai come they could >_> I'd say any other pros too, but I'm hoping to get the best of Texas and AZ to come, so they'd have to compete with them.

Come on, you know you want to!

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
November 11th, we will have a special Biweekly for Arash and Zander since it will be their b-days.

If you are nice please come with gifts for them :) or help pitch in for some of the food I will buy :) only $5

Or feel free to bring any food, paper cups plates~ (not optional) but im sure arash and zander would be really great ful

I will buy a giant sub, soda and a b-day cake

isai and chu dat might be here

and of course the biweekly tournament

NO Alcohole of ANY KIND

If i see any alcohol or any sortI will have to call Nealdts dad up and have him personally kick you out of my house and give you his scary mean look.

let's try to make our sanchez happy :)

this biweekly will end around 8 or 9pm :)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Also, since this is a sanchez biweekly, Ultimate Sanchez's Stupid rule will apply meaning You cannot Ban Mute City or Brinstar

Dodger

Smash Ace
I thought that rule was no bannng green greens? Oh no wait, that was Champ's stupid rule. Sooo many stupid rules =P.

Yay~~ I will come down too!!! After the UC all star thingy :)
Are you sure it will end in time? I guesss this means no mike on UCI's team. D'oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom