• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Wdup guys this one was pretty funn

good matches everyone shout outs tomrow!!! im tired as hell:laugh:

Teba- man sheik and marth are too good!!! China town action lol

Squish- nice playing you why you love dittos so much lol good sheik i dont think i have any tips for you, you already ****

Pdale- O snap 2 stock crew battle action lol good sht

Aesis- wtf why cant i touch you still!!! fcking sheik dits lol

David C- need my jacket its been forever!!!

umm sry man forgot ur name (guy who was asking me bout the rubix cube)- umm yea just rubiks .com is the place too go!

Nealdt- what teh heck were you saying about SA when i walked it lol

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I think enough people knew that Superfriends and Deep Socal were going to Pandatration.

It'd make sense since Pandatration actually had a crew tournament in place as part of the entry fee.

Not only that but Arizona was going to be in attendance, which would further make one believe that our crews would try to be present at pandatration. But Palmdale threw a competing smashfest on the day of the tournament rather than supporting it. Which is totally acceptable, but a hearty "No johns" is in order for palmdale on this one. We'll just wait till the next opportunity.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
=)

great turn out guys.

the results are as follows.

1) ken
2)chu
3)boa

and doubles

1) me and chu
2) ken and cao
3) champ and ultra

i had fun till next time guys. lots of good matches. Oh btw, for those who didnt show, they missed out on some crazy battles. right now our house is a mess. so time to go clean up later all.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Alright guys, Plan in advance and hopefully we can get the deep socal vs superfriends vs Pdale crew at the next biweekly.

OC2 staff might have enough people to play it really depends if azn lep shows since we are losing one of our best players "CAOTIC" sadly because he is going home :(

so Next biweekly DEC 30 AFTER CHRISTMAS BIWEEKLY AND ALSO BATTLE OF THE BEST CREWS IN SOCAL

YES WE WILL BE HAVING A CREW BATTLE TOURNAMENT!

bring your crew and it has to be a legit crew, if you want to enter you cannot make up random crews

We will also be doing a Socal power rankings for CREWS

NO more excuses, no more finals, No more school! NO MORE JOHNZ!

ALSO REGULAR Tournament will be also going on of course :)

Knivez

Smash Ace
uhhh what if people are out for vacation...like visiting family during xmas and new years?

1st one to make a johns!

nublet06

Smash Lord
Pretty sweet bi weekly. i lost to peach again. one of these days i will break the chain and go to a tournament without losing to peach. at least it was a prosu peach, so i dont feel that bad :p darn you edreese.

Congrats on team double luigi (with a few fox and link appearences) for doing so awesome.

gg BoA for getting 3rd, you almost got some chu dat blood.

thanks to smash alliance for crew battling us that was fun.

Thank you to creepy fingers for having such ownage music to listen to on the ride up.

Yay for chu dat being there. yayuhzzz the pikahu was crazy.

creepy fingers + jizzanator = jizzy fingers. that is the best team name ever.

OH yeah.....crew battle tournament and rankings sounds TOO GOOD. now i actually have a chance to get ranked.

Ryuujin

Smash Apprentice
Hey Ken I think I forgot my Gamecube controller at your house! Could you and Mike save it for me? It should be on a couch. I'm sure that's where I left it. Thanks! :chuckle:

BTW... it's silver and black!

nublet06

Smash Lord
I just want to bring up the possibility that this bi weekly, and Panda's best of 2006 tournament be crammed together. yesterdays bi weekly was supposed to be the last one of 2006, and now both of these tournaments were announced for the same date.

A lot of great players are already listed as going to Pandas tournament. i think it would be silly to seperate all the smashers when we could have the possibility of ken mana chu and vidjo, joining with the turnout of hugs and DSF at panda tourny. plus the rest of superfriends that have the 30th free will be there, along with the free deep socal players.

anyone want to start talking about this? smash is always better when you cram as many people as you can into one building.

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
ya we should have one huge tourny for the end of 2006 instead of 2 seperate onez. ken and panda should talk this over or sumthin cuz i dont like it when i gotta pic between to great tournys, but thats just me.

Latez

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I think I'm getting ready to retire soon. I might just show up to major tournaments from now on or anything closer to home.

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
Squish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man we did awesomezzzzz
I think we should team up again some time, after I team up McRusty Jr. lol

Well anyway, I don't think I have the mentality to play smash AS long anymore. I was screw'en-up against Master Sword, I was just out of it, so I will hopefully get back in line, instead of giving up singles all the way( that means you Yap:p )

Caotic- Finallliy I know why your here in the 1st place now lololol but at least i gave a hug;) Have a safe trip back home!

Chu- Yahuzz! hmmm I do have a Myspace now. But you can add me later since there is nothing now

Helen- Your is becoming....................................PURPLE! I kid!, I kid!, just that one of my piano teachers would say that;)

Mike- Saw some changes in ur room. I think you'll get some placement in the little girls, big guns;)

Ken-haha, I guess our perspective of what time in the morning is quite different:) , butwhat was odd is that you said my call was in the morning yes, but it was 12:11pm and when I called it was at 11:50 somethin am :laugh:

BOA- Top 5 for Socal Ranking!:cool: I think you should move up!

Aesis- Like to pose for pictures?

Palmdale Crew- Thanks for coming again! I think Palmdale is the 2nd best crew in Socal hand down with this heatzzz!:cool:

McRusty- Where are you???????????

Eddress- Lego Boozer! We didn't talk too each other or somethin
Blitz- Ditto Above(2nd sentence)

Azn_Lep- You got back into the smash scene quickly. Good job on Singles and Doubles!

Champ- You came! Next time I come over, I'm bringing my wiimote for tennis

Neal- Fix Tio Neal! Then put a Wiki for at Wikipedia. Sorry, I couldn't think what to write as of now(besides Champ's which is above yours, and at above if it happens, i will team with at Wii Tennis)

ThomaSexy is still sexy as ever! It's ok if your retiring, your car is too scary too drive.

Tyr & Hnr- Hopefully you'll come over more;)

See you at the next biweekly!

Edit: Forgot about Conner and Pha!
Conner- I didn't see you play really, sorry

Pha- I didn't know that was your real name. We did pretty good in freeplay teams

15,440,643 still don't know what Trivetum means.....

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Edit: Forgot about Conner and Pha!
Conner- I didn't see you play really, sorry

Pha- I didn't know that was your real name. We did pretty good in freeplay teams
15,440,643 still don't know what Trivetum means.....
Haha its np, I think I got better. I managed a little Ken Combo on ThomaSexy though. GG Thomas! I feel so sad cuz I had to play 2 peaches in a row and lost to both! Stupid evil turnips + Dsmash... I saw you play in teams Hirsine...great job! I gotta get an official team partner >___> I only got to win one round against a team....

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
FULL RESULTS

Quote of the day: "Man, all this food for $5, what a great deal, RIGHT GUYS?!?!?!" -- Mike, about 100 times.

Young Link is awesome.

Thanks to everyone who came from far away to attend (UCSB/UCSD people). Hope you guys had a fun time :).

Plan 9: sorry about chain grabs :).

Squish: you know my YL should've won... :).

Champ: you're sexy.

Ken: you suck at Wii Tennis.

CAOTIC: I'll miss you :(. Things won't be the same around here without you.

Oscar: I blame all the e-coli outbreaks on you.

emerican

Smash Ace
i had alot of fun everybody!!
thanks to ken, mana, and neal.. always keeping things running smoothly
i think i can speak on behalf of all of palmdale and say we'll be back for more!!! :)

BoA... I lub joo!!!! lol.. 3rd place, just amazing
ROFL = chu dat counter LOL
edreese - lots of fun friendly matches :)
thanks to plan 9 and lil marth falco pro for playing so many friendlies with me
-also to yojo and fugito, you guys are too good :) needa come visit us in palmdale with blitz one of these days.

p.s. ken is still amazing
p.s.s. team jizzy fingers is quite possibly the tightest team ever

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
For peopel who didnt know fugito and me are 14 lol and were not brothers lol :laugh: also ya emerican we were gonna go with blitz to that smashfest but something came up sucksies... hopefully well go up there during winter break

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
Hello, Smash masters. I live 5 minutes away from the address given in the first post, so I'm wondering if I could come to the tournament on the 30th. The problem is that I'm intimidated by all of you and because of your awesome pro-ness.

Any pointers?

petoo0

Smash Ace
Hello, Smash masters. I live 5 minutes away from the address given in the first post, so I'm wondering if I could come to the tournament on the 30th. The problem is that I'm intimidated by all of you and because of your awesome pro-ness.

Any pointers?
lol well go to the biweekly. you will get tons of pointers there. its made to make so cal better. im sure ken wont mind...but im putting words in his mouth so i will stop now. <3 ken.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks everyone for making this biweekly extra special to me. You guys are all champs, like Champ.

It's been an amazing year from the very first time I went to a biweekly right to this last one, thanks to everyone. I've made alot of good friends here it hurts to leave you all.

I'll see you guys some time next year!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
thanks to plan 9 and lil marth falco pro for playing so many friendlies with me
Hey! it was np! I had a great time playing you. Im getting one step closer to beating your amazing Falcon. I gotta play you again on the 30th and it will be a happy day when I beat your Falcon! It kinda scares me though, you beat McRusty who is better than me so it may take a while to beat you ;)

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
<3 caotic ... you better come back next year some time!! =P

Man that was one krazy fun bi-weekly... is it me or do these things keep getting better and better?

Ken - Master... Train ME!!! lol u pwned my marth so badly but it is always too much fun getting experience by playing against you ^^

Mana - Was super fun playing against you!! I was really scared to face your falco but I think i have gotten alot better at chasing him down now =) Thankz for showing me all that crazy animation stuff!! Ur so PrO

Helen - LoL ur prediction was ALMOST true... i was close to second but then Chu dat pwnage came and ***** my marth wit his lil evil pika forcing me to third... haha but nice seeing ya again =)

Chu - O_o Man you are too good!! that lil Chudat-chu was owning me so much lol... ima try something different next time =) Was too fun playing against u and really nice to meet the legendary chu dat =)

Azn Lep - OMFG!!! ur ice climbers are KrAzy... those matches against u were WAyyyy to scary lol good shizz man ^^ nice to meet u too legendary azn lep =)

Caotic - Whyyyy do u have to leave... Nooo!!! lol its always an honor to face ur krazy peach ^^ man when u counter picked me with green greens, i wasnt sure if i shoulda changed into fox but i wasnt confident enough haha But man was that a close battle... ur too good!! ^_^ i hope ur bday smashfest was awesome for ya =)

Fugito + Yojo - I THOUGHT u guyz were bros lol.... sorryz haha didnt mean to confuse u guyz ^^ But WOW... no not world of warcraft... but wow as in your guyz Fox and sheik are Pro. Its krazy how much better you two have gotten ... i remember when we played you at MLGs haha and when i compare that to now... O_o lol u guyz are like super saiyans now ^^

Edreese - Ur peach iz sooo scary O_o ur really really good man ... too bad we only got one friendly =( but haha ur too cool i like how ur peach is more offensive than the average peach ^^ haha but nice seeing ya again

Champ - man u gotta stop doing those 3v1's.... u and Ultra Owned my bro and I in doubles lol good stufft ^^ u gotta teach me ur ultimate-ness =) alwayz cool to see the master charoo

Annihilator - that sheik of urs iz Really really good ^^ but for some reason i like facing sheiks alot =) good stuff man ur combos were pwnage on me

Ultra Luigi - Dude thanks alot for being cool and helping me gain some confidence before i had to go against mana's falco!!! =) u helped me win that one hehe And nice job Owning my bro and I in doubles ^^ ur luigi is sick... nice seeing ya again =)

Blitz - U are teh Pro. lol ur falcon owned mine!!!!! Its really cool that u came man alwayz tight seeing ur Krazy mind games =) and teaching us how to play Dirrrty XD ur too cool man thankz for being a cool friend ... palmdale will alwayz welcome u back to another smashfest whenever we have one lol ^^

REL - Super AWEsome seeing u there again!! ^^ I did good again cuz of ur Prosu aura!!! lol ur peach iz too goodz =) wish i coulda seen ur matches!!! >_<

Master Sword - WHOA ur link iz krazy O_o haha ud probly own me with link!!! good stuff man i saw ur match against ken!!! each stock u take off of ken is like taking 2-3 stocks from some1 else with one life lolz just look at it that way ^^

***Palmdale***
ROFL - WTF?!?! Chu-Dat CounteR?!?! lol ur luigi iz too good.... thankzz for driving us <3 i lovez u... and right after the bi-weekly was also fun! nice seeing stacy again and meeting her sis... Ty for taking us to that place ... That BoBa was way too good lol ^^

Silent Brettz///Emerican - I lovez u too <3 sux that i didnt get to see any Of ur singles matches!!!! >_< humphhhh.... But ****... lol when u faced ultra + champ... double luigi... LoL ur falcon iz too good against luigi's now ^^

**** - too bad ur not gonna read this... but uhh... i Lovez u too <3 and uhhh... WHEN DID U GET SOO GOOD??!??!! LoL riding in the car wit u was too funny!!! LMAo i remember that rocket joke from freakin 9th grade LoL XD

Creepy - Your LinK iz too SicK... Just like ur music man... Creepy = Top tier =) too bad i didnt get to see you that much at the bi weekly cuz u left so early!!! >_< but glad u made it ^_^

Aesis - I LoveZ u <3 and wish u were still in palmdale to train wit us =) Really glad u made it... nice seeing you and Krystal again ^_^ dang i heard u were doing Super ultra good against azn lep too.... but that wobbles trick man... iz too rigged lol ... so scary and probly kinda hard to avoid wit sheik >_<

Teba - Even tho u are not gonna read this either... u iz a nooblet 5000 ... maybe ur sheik + fox will revive... cuz they were dead at that tourny XD

Really Really Nice seeing Everyone!! ^_^ that tourny was Waaayyy too much fun. <3

I LoVe BoA <3

Charoo

Smash Champion
Great and emotional biweekly every1 =)

It was very nice! I'm glad I finally went full power link in singles and no fox and I'm pleased with my placing.

Mana = always nice to see u again. The room change quite a bit but it's much more space now. Hehe too good

Helen - no wii tennis =( Ken's fault

Neal - Stop promoting ur gamma version tio! Always great to hang out with my male lover =)

Caotic - nooooooooooooooooo >_< I'm going to miss u caotic! Dun worry, I'll make sure to disagree more with ken and make him wha wha whaaaaaaa hehe. Just for u =) See u soon k?

Ken - Ken Taichouuuuuu!!!! I wanted to see mii self but no time I guess. Gotta love using that peach hehe. No fox vs ken's marth though =(

Edrees - I still dun see that ganon improving haha =p. Good job on ur placing and keep it up! Gotta represent Deepsocal while my Link is in training haha. Thanks for the ride home

chu - yayuhhhhzzzzz. Stop with ur Vietnamese accent haha. Thansk for coming and I'll see u soon.

Aesis - I know u wanted me to use fox but yeah, I wanted link all the way so maybe next time yeah? Gotta see aesis go crazy again =)

Kyle - close matches man! Link vs Ganon is too epic hehe. Keep it up and u'll be the best ganon in socal

Yojo - good sheik hehe. Next time I'll make sure to combo u more with link. Too hard but u deserve the victory. Keep it up

emerican - i bet u liked it when u run around and knee us poor luigi haha. Good stuff man! Work more on that random knees

rofl - some1 been improving =) Should go to mlg and take out chu haha. Good stuff

Teba - Gotta stop getting those lucky spikes and lucky tips!!! Getting too good though. Good luck on ur starcraft match haha

Hersine - nice seeing u again. Just get mroe sleep or soemthing so u wont smash out

Ultra Luigi - 80 - 20 is too goooooooooooood!!! Double luigi was on a rampage hehe. A lot of close call but we pull it off. At least we know where we would place with full power luigi. I'm glad u came cause it's too good haha. I hope u ready for more luigi action next time if we team again =)

every1 who felt the wrath of double luigi - too good mangz haha.

Mikey, Azeem, and Alan - my turn now u noobsies hahaha jk. Can't believe u guys didn't come. What noobsies. Especially mikey for being scaresies haha jk.

last but not least, BoA aka Vincus. You should also stop those 3v1 also u know? It seems to me that you are doing very well lately too so congrats =) But just so u know, I'm out for your blood now BoA! n_n See u next time

Again, great biweekly! Hope every1 enjoy it

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey ken,

Both you and I have no disrespect for one an other right? I don't wanna cramp your parents with the electric bill and the people with the space. I would like to have you guys attend at SB. I think together both you and I can help run this rather well. We've both helped each other out through much and I don't wanna throw any kind of beef ends with you. I'm offering a larger venue and help with running it. I think if we can get a good amount of TVs we can get this thing on the road. We really nead to tag team up with running a large tournament and I think together we can make things happen.

I won't be home until Tuesday but my AIM is on. I'll chat with you more then but yeah let me know. I'm sure SoCal wants us all united. Quite possibly we can get AZ down here one more time.

Omar along with Taj and Foward. Wobbles would be a nice attendee as well. I can talk my way to Trevyn and also see if I can get DBR down as well. Maybe another Norcal Vs Socal?

emerican

Smash Ace
emerican - i bet u liked it when u run around and knee us poor luigi haha. Good stuff man! Work more on that random knees

*WHOOOO, HAAAA, YIPPY!!!!!! .... show me yo' moves ...* where the hell did that guy come from?!

lolz, 3 luigi's on screen and my poor lil falcon all by himself. didnt know what came over me... i got scurred and closed my eyes and kneed everywhere. :) that was a really fun match tho, hehe :)

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I would just like to say that I really regret having missed this biweekly due to prior engagements (work/taking care of my 4 year old brother).

I don't really regret it because of the high attendance + good competition. I regret it mainly because I couldn't be there to support Caotic's Farewell. He has become one of my favorite socalers in such a short amount of time. Enjoy australia Cao, and come back soon.

NAZN TYR

Smash Journeyman
caotic, you'll always be my favorite asian-australian smasher who lived in socal for a while. good luck with everything

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I have to say it was a great deal. I had like 5 slices of Pizza and a breadstick .

BTW Great biweekly guys. I had a lot of fun. I haven't had internet so I haven't been on smashboards. We'll miss Caotic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom