• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoap

Smash Master
LOL **** NEAL!!! not only did u take away my 3000th post but my 3001st reply TOO!, ur just too good, or maybe too evil...

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
k before people start making assumptions... no I was not the Master Mind behind it all.

I did not tell/ask/blackmail/demand/beg or demand nealdt to delete the posts of zoap so i could be the 3000th post :)

DNS STRIKES AGAIN

8===D

nublet06

Smash Lord
Me and Emerican are gonna switch things up and not team because weve been playing like poo poo together. so Emerican is teaming with **** and i WAS gonna team with aesis....but he picked sexy time over smash time so i cant.

i guess ill take up jays offer of 20 bucks to team with me.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Me and Emerican are gonna switch things up and not team because weve been playing like poo poo together. so Emerican is teaming with **** and i WAS gonna team with aesis....but he picked sexy time over smash time so i cant.

i guess ill take up jays offer of 20 bucks to team with me.
i would give him more if i could

manacloud1

Smash Champion
hmmm

Can i come? >_>
normally we do not allow out of staters, plus your kinda loud and get obnoxious when the tournament scene is around. If you can promise to keep cool and chill and not scream or anything i will make an exception. Come play smash, hang out and have a good time thats all i ask because you are in my house. Looks like this saturdays bi weekly is going to be pretty big.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Sweeeeet. No need to worry about my manners within your h0usehold. NCT2 was just worth the noise. Ive much respect for peoples homes when i am a guest. I wasn't brought up in the jungle haha.

Dodger

Smash Ace
I'm going to try and come to this since I haven't been to a biweekly since December, but unfortunately, I cannot make any guarantees.

KyokiBPM600

Smash Cadet
Alright, so as I told you already Mana, me, my brother, and 3 other friends will be attenting to meet and play new people heh and to remind you that we could bring a t.v., cube, wii, and 2 smash discs. Just for reference =) and to let you know to Ken

Charoo

Smash Champion
i might be attending this. Depends if my friends are going or not.

I need a partner. Any1 is fine

I play fox and I'm ok. Not really that good though so u gotta carry me =)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
i might be attending this. Depends if my friends are going or not.

I need a partner. Any1 is fine

I play fox and I'm ok. Not really that good though so u gotta carry me =)
I'll be ur partner. I'm not sure you'd wanna team w/ a lil kid like me but yknow, Andrew (my last partner) and I did pretty good and I'm used to having Fox on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom