• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WFT Foot Stool lock combo

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Yeah, Fox and Greninja require really weird timings because they're fast fallers and pretty lightweight. I've found that where as most footstool locks work just by fairing near the ground using your normal fallspeed, Fox and Greninja require you to fair early and then fast fall. It's a little annoying but it woks on them too.

Also small tip for anyone looking to implement footstools into their game: fair and nair are both frame 9 so if your opponent dis in front of you, go for soft nair to keep the combo going and possibly setup another footstool or kill.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Does this only work at 10%? Since I see how this could be used after a Nair.

:ness:
Can't speak for the version Sino's showing above, but I know that fast fall nair>footstool definitely works on a large amount of the cast around 50-70 depending on their fast fall speed.

Fair spikes on the edge of platforms will also trigger tumbles after around 30-50(weight dependent).

Top Bottom