• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WFT Reverse way Side B kill combo ( edgeguard )

BoxedOccaBerrys

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BoXeDOccaBerrys
Hey there! This looks impressive but I have one flaw that I see in this. Most characters that know the WFT MU will recover low, somebody like Falcon knows the risk of the Side-B from WFT, and how it can spike. On of the best things I could say to you is to try and use the first hit of Nair to start the combo. This would be best as a punish on a laggy move, or a nice recovery interception on something like Fox, due to it going sideways, (this goes for falco as well), this would be best to use on a character with a horizontal recovery move, like Fox, Falco, Falcon, Luigi, et cetera et cetera.

But I can see how useful this is! It looks like a great kill combo! Kudos to you sir. :ness:

Aragonis

Smash Rookie
it cover a lot of recover from the ledge too ^^ u can try , it cover jump , getup attaq , getup normal and roll ^^. and as u can see u didn't get any lag after side B cause u go off stage , but u can make the short up instant side B to get 0 lag on stage :)

With the reverse Side B ball ways , the ball hit first , and make the ennemy on the spike zone of WFT Side B. , if that didn't spike, the ennely go be on your back , u have just to do jump and Bair for kill

Last edited:
Top Bottom