• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are Fox's pros and Cons from Melee to Brawl?

PeteBeast

Smash Apprentice
Graphics aside, what is better or worst in Fox in this new game? Is he still Top tier material... High tier? Mid Tier? I know we have only seen the vids and not really played the game, but its something I want to know.

I know this so far:

-He is floatier.

-He has a new technique caleld the J-Shine (I know how it works but I don't know what uses it has).

^^

I also want to know if his up-A is still strong (not as godly as before but is it worth using it?)

Is he slower or just not as fast as before? Or is he just as fast as before?

Have any other of his moves been nerfed aside fomr the shine and up A?

Thanks!

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
It obvious fox isn't the same "I win" fox from previous games. They obviously nerfed him.

S2

Smash Lord
Well supposedly his shine combos are out (or changed) and he's no longer a faster faller.

He was broken in Melee. In this game he's still going to be very good, just not the powerhouse he was before.

Top Bottom