• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some Newcomers that you would like to see but aren't your top wanted characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillE

Smash Cadet
Characters that would be interesting to see but you wouldn't mind not seeing. Some less important nintendo characters, some more important, from either a currently represented series or unrepresented series. It doesn't matter how many other people are supporting them, just what you think.

Mine are
1. Hades
2. Captain Rainbow
3. Bandanna Dee
4. Krystal
5. Ridley

Last edited:

Souldin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Souldin
3DS FC
4854-6557-6769
That'd be a long list with me. With having only Little Mac, my 3rd most wanted newcomer at the time, becoming a playable character this SSB I decided to expand my initial top 10 character list.

I turned it into a top 50... I couldn't fit some of them on as well. From where should I start listing, from after my top 20, 30, 40... or should I only list additional choices for series representation/addition?

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
I wouldn't mind seeing any new character that brings a new moveset. Some people I wouldn't mind but wouldn't care if they were left out are Duck Hunt Dog, Bandanna Dee, Krystal, and Mach Rider.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Hm, so characters I don't particularly want, but would still welcome into the roster?

Shulk - Never played Xenoblade, so I don't want him on a personal level, but it would be neat to have him in.
Ridley - I've never been too big on his addition; but I wouldn't complain if he was in.
Sceptile - It would make sense to have him in. Personally I'd prefer Blaziken, but I wouldn't have a problem with Sceptile.
Bowser Jr. - While I do prefer Toad by a longshot, I am not entirely opposed to Bowser Jr.
Vaati - Similar to above, I'd prefer Ghirahim or Impa, but I wouldn't complain about him.

BillE

Smash Cadet
That'd be a long list with me. With having only Little Mac, my 3rd most wanted newcomer at the time, becoming a playable character this SSB I decided to expand my initial top 10 character list.

I turned it into a top 50... I couldn't fit some of them on as well. From where should I start listing, from after my top 20, 30, 40... or should I only list additional choices for series representation/addition?
just anything, I only did 5 because that's all I could think of

Morbi

Scavenger
It is difficult for me to discern as once I find a character likely, I inherently "want" them. They become my top characters. Dark Pit is a fairly good example of this sentiment

Regardless, I suppose there are characters that I have always skirted around. In no particular order (Hades at the top though):
1. Hades (as a result of Dark Pit "evidence.")
2. Krystal (I wanted her pre-Brawl).
3. Bandanna Dee (most under-rated character here, by far...)
4. Duck Hunt Dog (only retro that I slightly care for and/or find likely but I do not care for any retro).
5. Shulk (meh).
6. Sceptile (dare I say it?!)

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I would say characters like Krystal, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Impa, and Ridley. The only one I really mainly support as a top wanted character now is Bowser Jr.

DoubleDeeEddBoy

Smash Cadet
NNID
DoubleDeeEddBoy
3DS FC
0834-0608-8884
I'd be welcome for Prince Fluff to represent Epic Yarn.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Mewtwo isn't a newcomer but he's a character I feel that way about. Really, other than a couple of returning veterans most of the other characters I won't be too upset if they don't make it, just a little disappointed.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
In that case I'd say my top newcomer wants right now are Isaac, Shulk, Chibi Robo and Andy. I also really want Fawful....but I feel like that one is a hopeless cause. :(

So to answer the question: Mallo, Ridley and Inkling are my newcomers I'd like to see but I'll be happy without them too. King K Rool sorta counts too but it's mainly because so many other people want him. I don't really care for him myself.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
The title of this thread is what I label the newcomers thus far announced.

mistermews

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8819-2543
Andy- While I've only played Advance Wars so much, I understand how it would be a popular, relevant inclusion. Other than that, I have no idea how he would work and would welcome him but not freak out.

6th Mario rep- Don't really think we need one but seeing a good new one would be fantastic.

Duck Hunt Dog- See 6th Mario Rep.

Impa- don't see her anymore BUT I'd still be okay with it even though no fabulous Ghirahim is a big blow to my heart.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Chibi Robo and Lip. Also, Sami from Advance Wars (Andy is kinda ugly :p).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom