• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are YOU known for?

Kage Me

Smash Ace
There's a couple of big names in the Smash Bros. community, and many of them have made some kind of contribution or have a distinct playstyle. To bring out an obvious example, Ken has made the Ken Combo, and is usually associated with it.

Now then, on to the lesser gods. In other words, people like yourself. What are you known for in the Smash community? If nothing, what would you like to be known for?

I'm not known at all, but if I could pick something, I'd want to be known for being a bit unorthodox in my edgeguarding. I'm quite capable of Vanish Gliding, really, I just like d-smash because it's unexpected.

D

Deleted member

I'm known in the brawl+ community for some contributions there.
I would like to be know as a great lucario player, but that is out of reach for now

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Not creating threads that have a high chance of getting locked.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Being a jerk, I suppose. :bee:

I'm kinda known among the German-speaking community, but especially in the Austrian one. Not for anything special, tho. o.O"

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I would want to be known for getting to be good with low/middle tier characters someday, because not every character can be super good. I would go to low or mid tier tourneys if I could.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Extreme lurker. I'm not even at 100 posts yet, but I've been around since 2003.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I guess for everyone that knows me, I'm known for having a cool avatar and a dumb username.

Denzi

Smash Master
I suppose I'm known for posting in green my contributions on the Falco boards, especially in the Q&A thread.

I want to get better at this game.

Meese

Smash Cadet
I want to be known for having a sweet DI and long survival times

Osi

Smash Ace
I suppose what I'm known for atm is tossing out a lot of brawl+ combo videos and being part of that community. On the playing side? I'm mostly just known for my jiggly, but even most of that is brawl+ related.

TP

Smash Master
According to the Ganon Tier List, I am known as the comedic relief Ganon and the best grabber.

SSD

Smash Journeyman
among my friends, both on-line and off, I'm know for my knowledge of smash. "Why does A happen? What are the properties/uses of B attack? How do I avoid C? Just ask solo."

Though that doesn't exist when you go beyond my friends - most others know to ask those who have both knowledge AND skill.

Extreme lurker. I'm not even at 100 posts yet, but I've been around since 2003.
that's ****ing awesome.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Known for (locally):
*edgehogging and laughing about it
*"The competitive jerk"
*Being "cheap"

Known for (SWF):
*My signatures I guess?

Want to be known for (competitive scene):
*Ranking high and name be talked about when people mention good players

Browny

Smash Hater
/brag

im known as 'doom lord' 'destroyer' 'imminent death'

so when my tourney host calls out the next round its "Next round, [player] vs imminent death!"
Because I didnt drop a single match until my third brawl tournament :) (Not anymore though lol)

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Ha, well, someone came up to me at a Smashfest/local tourney once and called me "that items guy", although I'm pretty sure that wasn't meant as a compliment. I also get in arguments with Yuna a lot.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Shielding Like Hell...

And Getting Damage to 50 Percent faster than you can say:

Superfragakagalisticexpialidocious

TreK

Is "that guy"
I have two mains. Huh i guess that's all, i've never wanted to be known anyway.

Ange

Smash Lord
Im not known as soemthing special, since I rarely play against real peoplessss (In Brawl anyway).

BUT, I want to be known as some person who goes to tournaments alot and get recoqnized by the community, or something similiar. :J

She-Geek

Smash Cadet
Girl + Controller = Fame

*sigh* I'd like to be known for massive combos and not gimping myself but I guess I'll take what I can get :ohwell:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm known for being the nicest guy on the meanest Boards, and for having I think the most friends on SWF, but IDK. Someone needs to prove they have more than me!

Top Bottom