• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to be playing Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (DS), Oblivion (X360) and Call of Duty 4 (X360) on Xbox Live finally! Gonna give Halo 3 a rest for a while and switch over to COD4.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Super Mario Galaxy. Gotta try beating it (get 120 stars with Mario) despite having no motivation to.

Purple Comet stars are a real pain, though. And I'm talking about the timed ones.

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
I finished Super Mario Galaxy and liked it a lot...
Then I found out I had to do it with the green wimpy tall guy...
So now I play Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
N+ is officially my new favorite Xbox Live Arcade game, and I'm still playing Gears and Rock Band as well.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So this week? Brawl, Resident Evil 4, and maybe God of War: Chains of Olympus if I can scare up some cash.

tsukihimeblood

Smash Rookie
i'm going to be playing a hell of a lot of Guilty Gear Accent Core all week. I might pick up Persona 3 finally as well. haven't played an RPG in years. oh, and Brawl of course

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
fianl fantasy X, can i go round for the 4th time.? i just love ffx, i can never get enough it. i feel a connection with the characters when i play. just my fav game of all time, maybe i play some RE4 on the wii. meh, ffx on my ps3 seems to be this weeks game.

Wtfhaxxorz

Smash Rookie
RockBand
Shining Tears
Breath of Fire II
Sin and Punishment

There are others I should play, but I'm too lazy to do so.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Mario Kart Double Dash in anticipation of the soon to be released Wii version.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sonic Battle, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey, and a technical bit of the first Smash(played enough to design every level in there save Final Destination. Sector Z DOES look like crap though....)

Magikarp

Smash Cadet
Pikmin 1
Animal Crossing Wild World
Smash Bros Melee

Ugh!! Disc Read Error screwed up my Wii, so no Brawl or Galaxy for me until the end of next week. Oh well. =/

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I will play Super Paper Mario, SSBM, and Kirby 64: the Crystal Shards (again!) for some time to come.

Dragonoise

Smash Apprentice
Uh, let's see...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Tales of Legendia
Hotel Dusk Room 215
Baten Kaitos Origins
Mother
Tetris

pikamon

Smash Ace
I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 again (beat Sephiroth this time!), but now I'm just sitting around waiting to get my Wii, which should be soon. I can't wait to get my hands on SSBB!

Kotep

Smash Cadet
I'm playing Brawl, though that's not much news honestly. Mass Effect, trying to get the last of those achievements. Starfox Adventures, because I found it among my games, and remembered how little I played it, even though it was the reason for getting my first console. And Morrowind on my laptop, because I love my little khajiit warrior.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Still playing Brawl, started playing Final Fantasy IV DS, and I'm playing a little bit of RO, except I might switch servers.

Top Bottom