• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

L 17

Smash Apprentice
Brawl
Mario kart wii
Heroes of might and magic V
GTA IV

I'll probably end up playing some other random XBOX 360 games for achievements.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Brawl
I beat Dragon Quest Monsters - joker and im doing the extra stuff now.
MKW
Im playing assult and adventure to calm my self down for the next starfox game.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
The occasional Rock Band and Halo. Also some Castle Crashers. I've been pretty bored of video games for the last... oh, two months now? So yeah, I don't play all that much. It's pretty weird, I gamed quite a bit every day and then bam, it was suddenly boring. I can't play anything by myself as of recent, it's got to be a multiplayer game and even then I have to be playing with some friends.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well, I've just finished Persona 4.

Now I'm moving on to other games I haven't finished such as: Devil Summoner, SMT: Nocturne, and Tales of Vesperia. So yeah, I'm still shuffling between games.

dagron

Smash Rookie
I've been playing Okami again, Shadow of the Colossus...again, and Ico...again, and finally fallout 3.

Fat NISMO

Smash Cadet
Initial D Arcade Stage 3 and Brawl
I just play IDAS at weekends at the arcade if I have friends with me or else ghetto ***s can just do some crazy **** to me

SunDragon

Smash Rookie
I just got Chrono Trigger DS. It's amazing, if you haven't gotten it already I really recommend it!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Just got Metal Gear Solid 2, Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends, and Shadow of Memories, so I've been trying them out.
I've not tried SoM, but I have played it and got one of the endings on the PC version, so I'll try and get all the endings.

Dynasty Warriors is quite fun with 2 players, although I may need to practice bit first.
MGS2 is really fun up to now, and I've only just gone up that first elevator at the very beginning, and I'm now on top of this thing, slipping on Seagull poo :laugh:.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Rock Band: The Beatles! Just played most of the way through its story mode with my sister last night, and it's really awesome. If you're a Rock Band fan, and a Beatles fan, play this.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Cant really play much since school and studying takes most of my time, maybe brawl little bit during the week and then Initial D Arcade Stage 5 to full tune my other cars

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Currently in the Forsaken Fortress (the second visit as an actual dungeon, I'm not THAT much of a lazy a**. :p).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Final Fantasy 2 on the GBA...

Trying to actually finish the game this time, usually I just train till I have 9999/ 999/ 99/ 16 in all stats.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This week will be Muramasa The Demon Blade, Puyo Puyo 7, and MvC over my friends house.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Just got Force Unleashed, so I've been messing around with force powers.

I'm also trying Shadow the Hedgehog as the supporting characters, such as Sonic and Omega, to help my sister through it XD, and am going to co-op Crash Mind Over Mutant sometime soon (just finished 1 player mode).

Also Lythium wins for having Baiken for their avatar :bee:.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Playing through Mass Effect again with a fresh character. Probably going to keep playing through right up till the new one comes out.

Other than that I just mess around on facebook games when I'm bored.

Hubby has been playing WarHammer online pretty much every night.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'm actually going from game to game so far, since I can really only play a game for 2 hours without getting bored of entirely. Right now though I'm good with at least 2 hours of gameplay every 1-3 days I guess, so Metroid Prime is keeping me going for a long time right now.

I expect to do the whole trilogy and once I'm done I'll leave it alone until later when I go back to 100 percent it. I also may alternate to Super Metroid again at some point in order to beat that game since I'm pretty close to it I guess.

I also play AC:CF every now and then too.. but I guess that's a given really. Usually at night or something whenever I'm heading out to sleep for the night.

..uhh.. also currently Let's Playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time.. but that will go on for a lot longer than any of these games.. probably another month or so seeing how little I update..

Top Bottom