• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What aspect of the game are you most excited about?

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
1 vs. 1 match, me against computer level 9, random characters, random stage, items on medium, 5 stock match.
rinse and repeat.

Squartle

Smash Apprentice
I am actually really excited to play on that boxing ring stage. Fingers crossed that you can knock opponents into the walls, they'll bounce back, and you can score an easy follow-up.

Guys, imagine how many knees Captain Falcon can chain with that

Equal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiEqual
3DS FC
2036-7236-5480
Well I didn't get into Smash until late in the metagame, I'm looking forward to a relatively fresh slate for a competitive chance at doing well. The online should hopefully make it better to play more competitively rather than primarily offline too.

DRM4R10

Smash Apprentice
a balanced cast and the distinctiveness of the characters. And a good adventure mode. And better events that allow you to select a character most the time (unlike brawl cough cough). And the music, omg I love melee and brawl's soundtrack. And hopefully the addition of matches with more than 4 players. Though I highly doubt that.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
1) Mewtwo.
2) The game's combo potential, I'd love to see actual combos like there were in Melee. Adding non-existent hit stun into Brawl was a poor move by Sakurai IMO.

firebolt1400

Smash Rookie
I can't wait to see what they do with the gamepad! Hopefully they integrate it in some cool way.

Maricalistaro

Smash Journeyman
Since I feel like saying the game-play is cop-out I will pick a secondary thing. The music. I am really hoping the music gets a similar treatment to the music in Brawl. All the characters I want are already in the game and any extras are icing on the cake for me (unless they cut ganondorf for some reason and even then.... whatever).

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
The characters, as it's meant to be. Seeing my favorite characters get in as newcomers is the best thing ever, also excited for new Final Smashes with this balancing thing, I hope all of them are ****ing awesome.

Top Bottom