• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What can i do to improve my pacman?

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
You need to beware that you aren't accidentally Hydrant Platforming, it seems to mess up your set ups sometimes.
Learn to floor tech, it leaves you open if you don't.
Bell Kill Confirm seems to be working fine for you

To me, you seemed to grasp a better handle on the MU as the fight went on, especially after the first stock.

Twisted_Jokerr

Smash Cadet
You need to beware that you aren't accidentally Hydrant Platforming, it seems to mess up your set ups sometimes.
Learn to floor tech, it leaves you open if you don't.
Bell Kill Confirm seems to be working fine for you

To me, you seemed to grasp a better handle on the MU as the fight went on, especially after the first stock.
the first two were accidental. the others were on purpose. I just enjoyed messing with the palutena. :)

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
if you get your fruit reflected, you can jump air dodge to grab it then use it for Z drop setups. also pac's grabs has little rewards so dont try to hard for followups with them

also dont fair to hydrant so much or at least jump before the hydrant

Top Bottom