• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What can ness do about marios fludd

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Well if were going for quality control Mario spinoffs suck. But sheer amount of awesomeness in the Mario games destroy Earthbound, Galaxy, smb3, smw e.c.t. The classics.

(I consider Galaxy a classic)

Uffe

Smash Hero
@ -Coco-: Shigeru Miyamoto.

We may have not gotten Mother or Mother 3, but at least we got to enjoy Shigesato Itoi's games via SNES, JNes and VBA. The only reason we're not getting another Mother game is because one, they're not selling NES or GBA games anymore. Two, the creator doesn't have plans on making a Mother 4. And three, he's not exactly the person who works for Nintendo.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I really hope Mario moves up on the tier list; I had no idea he could simultaneously FLUDD and Cape and bair stage spike and fair spike and edgehog and fsmash and taunt

Crystanium

Smash Hero
That is why I hate monkeys...
The proper term is "simian primate." And speaking simian primates, I two-stocked Diddy Kong this morning with my trashy Samus.

I still think Diddy Kong is cool, though. He's just not my favorite in the SSB series.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Can't stand him Brawl actually, coolest in DK64 though. Favorite character, he was awesome but in Brawl...

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Snitching is technically a trap.

Or in some cases can be used for extreme black mailing.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Or is he? That is the question... I rather not think again though. Instead I'll wait for the answer.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Truth is... Sometimes people just lock under title to make things quicker not under content and this title looks as if it was not a spam thread ...

Anyway... I'm still going to wait for the answer instead of rethinking about the fact that he missed it.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Actually I think he is well passed the Ness forum...

Anyway let's add some intelligent discussion like... Fludd is good for testing invincibility frames on attacks/dodges.

Ness is a pretty cool guy

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Yeah I know I just like giving intelligent responses to dumb things...

It's almost a hobby.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is getting insane.

Stop spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom