• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) What can we do for your donation?!?

Shimesaba

Smash Apprentice
Is Mango going all puff really something people want to see at Evo/Gen3? I mean, it would be hype if he did well, but I think I'd start to miss the Fox/Falco...

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
If anything I'd prefer Mango go all tryhard10/10, all sober, all well-rested, all desire to win (for himself, not for anything else).

Then again I wish this for every player.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i can never have the little kid mango fire

lost forever

RIP

but yeah i prob will only play puff in doubles with lucky

but she can always maybe come out in singles

;)

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
I understand man. My whole strategy of playing is to look cool while I'm doing stuff, even if I'm getting destroyed. And seriously, looking cool is probably the most important part of this game.

But Stiiiil, people losing their motivation is sad. Thus, you and m2k make me sad.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
im motivated as **** to always do cool **** and win while im doing it

but the fire might come back

with all this evo g3 hype

gotta get super good at melee again

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
Ooh, yay. You are making the sad go away. *waves Mango flag* Oh and if it helps get you motivated ... Dr. PeePee thinks he's better than you... Let that sink in. :D...

I don't actually knows if he thinks that or not. Don't be mad PPMD, Im a fan of you too.

Off-topic: Since a lot of smashers only know the language of dollar bills. What's the payout for Evo?

strawhats

Smash Master
the fire retired with my puff

now i just play to do cool ****
retired the crown puff along with the box tag at Genesis...maybe you pick it back up just one more time? I've always wanted to know what a mango puff vs I don't know dr. pp would look like.

Get dat fiya back son!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i can never have the little kid mango fire

lost forever

RIP

but yeah i prob will only play puff in doubles with lucky

but she can always maybe come out in singles

;)
You played it several times with G and also with PP not that long ago... all the times that happened I was in it. Perhaps, I need to battle you more often. =p

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
Yup, totally stealing your idea.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSmashTeam

For every subscriber I gain in the next 24 hours I'll donate 1$ up to 70$.
Currently at 46$, will donate when the spiritbomb hits so there's still time left to reach the limit.

Not sure if anyone would actually be interested this but I'd be up for video requests. I'm a Brawl machinimator (I do prefer Melee's gameplay but Brawl due to its hackability is the superior engine for machinima). I'm mostly doing battle scenes, been experimenting with DBZ-esque fights a lot lately.

An example can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXFE-ygx4_0

For a donation of 25$ or more you can request a battle between any two characters (as long as there are hacks of them available). Just send me a screencap of your donation either via PM here or to thesmashteam@gmail.com

MaNg0

Smash Hero
m2k is so annoying

ROFLL

keep telling him if joey doesnt show we can talk

otherwise im temaing with him

wqqqqwrt

Smash Cadet
i told mango people would donate if we teamed and he said meh

;______;
lol

jason zimmerman