• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character do you support most but you can't say certain ones.

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
He was 4th on Sakurai's poll.
King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3)
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)
Animal Crossing MC(2)
Claus(2)
Demiru(2)
Isaac(2)
Jeff(2)
Kawasima(2)
King K.Rool(2)
Lip(2)
Lucas(2) - CONFIRMED!
Mega Man(2)
Oguma(2)
Ouendan(2)
Sukapon(2)
Lulz, were?

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I just thought of a great idea for a thread! Tell what you favorite color is, but you can't say:

Red
Blue
Yellow
Orange
Black
White
Green
Purple
or Pink

Because everybody says that.

Ontopic: Knuckles

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Claus , WW link , Daroach (Lolwut.) , Takamaru , Dr.lobe , Paper mario , Michiah (MOAR FEMALES LOL.) , Midna , Chibi robo , Sukapon , Isaac , Crosser , And my gosh the list can go on....
Who i support the most is claus , The other ones i support lightly :p (But a bit still O: .)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Man, can you tell me any others that I forgot.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Not like the guys I've put up. To me, it's like one Midna for every three Krystals.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
Most definitely, Micaiah.

If I had a second choice, then Midna WITH wolf Link.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
That's been proven to be Mario, sorry
Look at the video... in the Dojo. It jumps just like Knuckles and DISAPPEARS. Besides, at the right moment, you can see both Mario and "Knuckles" at the same time.

Also, to be clear:

I couldn't get a clear one... but go to the Dojo and look at the video in motion and it's obvious it's a Knuckles AT.

Nasir

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Megaman should be on that list. He's one of the most requested characters... second in the Favorite Newcomer contest. Also I don't know why you have Skull Kid and Wolf on that list. From my point of view they aren't that much requested at all.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord

raul

Smash Lord
Look at the video... in the Dojo. It jumps just like Knuckles and DISAPPEARS. Besides, at the right moment, you can see both Mario and "Knuckles" at the same time.

Also, to be clear:

I couldn't get a clear one... but go to the Dojo and look at the video in motion and it's obvious it's a Knuckles AT.
Ok I got it. That is not Knuckles. It is the spring Sonic uses for his jump, which of course is one of his moves. Thus, we hav no Knuckles AT, sorry for the DP.

raul

Smash Lord

So?

Look at the pictures I just posted... based on them, look for Knuckles in the Sonic joins the Brawl video... It's MUCH, MUCH clearer.

he disappears shortly after Mario fires F.L.U.D.D. BTW.
So you're going to me 2 reliable sources of information didnt catch on to the Knuckles AT? Doubt that. Also I just figured it out its the spring Sonic uses as one of his jump moves. You even hear the sound it makes as he jumps up. You'll noticec the red top followed by the silver coil = spring.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Also, to be clear:

That's the spring, on Sonic's spring jump BTW

raul

Smash Lord

X_X

That looks NOTHING like the Spring.

Dude, look at the video!!! it jumps!!! it moves around a bit!!! it has limbs!!!

Springs don't have limbs dude... they just don't.
It looks everything like a spring. Watch Sonic appear in the air rather quickly, listen the sound as he its the spring, its all there. Ive paused it a few times, it the spring. It takes a small hop in the air after he hits it and it vanishes the platforms from up top break. No limbs, its a spring.

PS you can pause the video on dojo, right click and zoom in and its a spring.

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
It looks everything like a spring. Watch Sonic appear in the air rather quickly, listen the sound as he its the spring, its all there. Ive paused it a few times, it the spring. It takes a small hop in the air after he hits it and it vanishes the platforms from up top break. No limbs, its a spring.

PS you can pause the video on dojo, right click and zoom in and its a spring.
It does a spin jump. Since when do Springs do Spin Jumps? Springs don't jump. They make you jump, but they don't jump.

EDIT:

Oh. Emm. Gee.

It *IS* a Spring...

*dies in shame*

raul

Smash Lord
It does a spin jump. Since when do Springs do Spin Jumps? Springs don't jump. They make you jump, but they don't jump.
Ok I do see that Sonic hits the spring, the spring flips around and disappears. That is no way Knuckles. If you compare this image of the spring with the one in the video and the picture, youll see its the spring.

Top Bottom