• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Character is the best Looking?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wolf looks awesome, and Samus' suit is detailed too. There are a lot of characters with good graphical updates, like Pikachu, Link, Pit etc.

But the best looking character has got to be:

KIRBY!!

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I can't chose beetween Wolf, who looks awsome, and link and sheik who have lots of detail.

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
Nana has the best figure in Brawl. Seriously. You just can't see it because of her parka.

Just you wait until the next game, where Zero Parka Nana will be playable.

Yeah, I thought so.

Quoted for the pure AWESOME of a Billion Falcon Paunchs blazing BlackShadows face off and destroying the known Universe as we KNOW IT!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

You know it was THAT AWE-SUUUUM MAAAAAAN!

Veysey

Smash Cadet
I always liked how Bowser was presented in Smash... and he looks better then ever in Brawl. Wolf is looking pretty vicious which is neat. Every time I see FFA with Wolf in them, he seems to be the only Character that (right off the bat) thats ready to tear into the competition >_>

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say Bowser, then Falco, then Sheik. Not because Bowser is my favorite, but I am actually pretty sure that he has the most advanced model. One of my friends who is going to school for game design said that Bowser's character model is great with tons of textures and appears to have more polygons than the rest. (such as all the spikes on his back, etc.)

TempestFunk

Smash Cadet
ummm, Wario in his original clothes. He has Fat Flabs under his arms... I mean COME ON!!!

runner up is Toon Link, I love the look of his stage as well

SirPainsalot

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight looks pretty detailed for a badass character coming from a cartoony video game, but I digress. Bowser and Mario seems to have the biggest veteran upgrade, while Pit and Snake seems to be the most detailed of the newcomers. But then it comes down to it, Snake is the best looking.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Going to have to be Marth. Must've taken him all day to get his hair and makeup straight...

Err, I mean Zero-Suit Samus!

In all seriousness, I actually like Toon Link, simply because of how well they were able to make him look toonish without resorting to cel-shading.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
Sheik's new design looks great. So much better than the Ocarina of Time one, even though she was still awesome.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Wolf for badassery

ZSS for being ZSS

And of course the beautiful Landmaster

Teej

Smash Cadet
When I first saw screends of DDD, it looked more to me like they put in a detailed cartoon rather than a 3D image, and that is awesome.

They made Toon Link fit in perfectly, amazing.

Charizard looks awesome in3D for the first time ever.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
Best Looking Veteran - Fox/Falco

Most Sexually Appealling to kids who masturbate to Nintendo characters - ZSS

-Knux-

Smash Ace
what character is the most appealing to you in terms of looks. and please dont say anything nerdy and gay like i like Shiek becuase she has a nice rack. . .
I didn't know saying a female has a nice rack is gay... I thought that was straight.

Jackal478

Smash Ace
Uh. Kirby, deffinately. xD

But overall. I think i'd have to see the concept art of the whole roster rather than Youtube Vids, for a solid favorite.

But in my opinion, I think its somewhere between Wolf and Falco.

Starfox fan here.

Top Bottom